Some stand-alone reverb unit ideas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some stand-alone reverb unit ideas...

Hey! I was hoping to get a nudge in the right direction in terms of what is out there as far as reverb circuits. Anything cool, uncommon, and very effective? I would really love to based it off a Reverb design that gives the most flexibility of color, using common tube types of course. Vintage ampeg reverb design is really intriguing to me, and I wonder if it has the potential to be brought to another level.

I’m not sure how it would be done, but something I would like to incorporate is reverb gain. I’ve heard reverb units that offer the output to be slammed enough to provide a very effective.. boost? Can you even call it that? So in theory, it would be great to have something like this as a guitar preamp as well, and get some desirable saturation of the dry signal and maybe some ugly nasty tonal options when at maximum. Wondering where in a Reverb circuit you would put a control like this, and how it can be achieved. Thanks!
    Last edited by Steelwitch; 03-05-2019, 09:47 PM. Reason: Delete wrong section
Working...
X