JBL EON 515 Repairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JBL EON 515 Repairs

If anyone needs advice on repairing JBL EON515 or JBL EON315 powered loudspeaker electronics then I am happy to advise or do the repairs for you. As well as replacingthe blown parts, a service includes replacing the parts that commonly fail and will cause trouble in the future. I have repaired a lot of these and I and HP/Agilent parametric test equipment including efficiency, frequency response, power, distortion and thermal imaging to make sure that is it working properly before the repair is passed. ~4 day turn around service. I also have complete kits of the electronic spare parts for both the Amplifier or power sections if you want to do it yourself. Have a look at the Magic Smoke channel on Youtube for procedures. I am based near Reading.

help

Originally posted by Razenby View Post
    If anyone needs advice on repairing JBL EON515 or JBL EON315 powered loudspeaker electronics then I am happy to advise or do the repairs for you. As well as replacingthe blown parts, a service includes replacing the parts that commonly fail and will cause trouble in the future. I have repaired a lot of these and I and HP/Agilent parametric test equipment including efficiency, frequency response, power, distortion and thermal imaging to make sure that is it working properly before the repair is passed. ~4 day turn around service. I also have complete kits of the electronic spare parts for both the Amplifier or power sections if you want to do it yourself. Have a look at the Magic Smoke channel on Youtube for procedures. I am based near Reading.
    Hello Razenby,

I have inherited a 515 not working - I was told the system eventually failed with no reason.
    Symptom : no sound - no light - nothing.
    The fuse is OK

I have been through your videos advising to change the amps. Ill try this. Any other advise ?

Comment

Working...
    X