Egnater Vengeance 120 head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egnater Vengeance 120 head

Anyone have a schematic for an Egnater Vengeance 120 head? I got denied by Egnater.

what is the problem

Comment

Blowing mains fuse. I’ve pulled all the tubes and have it plugged into a bulb limiter, and the bulb flickers for two seconds and then is really really bright once it settles. I was instructed to remove the PT secondaries to test the transformer but I’m not sure which wires are primary or secondary.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshine_bassman View Post
        Blowing mains fuse. I’ve pulled all the tubes and have it plugged into a bulb limiter, and the bulb flickers for two seconds and then is really really bright once it settles. I was instructed to remove the PT secondaries to test the transformer but I’m not sure which wires are primary or secondary.
        try post some pictures,if its made in China most probably the transformer is toasted,but i have heard of bad caps going short in this,so check out bridge rectifiers and power resistors too.

Comment

It is not going to be easy figuring out what the secondaries are.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Egnater.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	853523

Comment

Is the PT bad? or the OT? Disconnect the OT, still blows fuses? SHorts in Power supply?
            Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I just did an Egnater the other day. Check the four big diodes closest to the power supply transformer. I had one that was shorted on mine.

Comment

Working...
              X