My 50's Style BJr' Tweed Cab Build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 50's Style BJr' Tweed Cab Build.

Have always had a yen for a tweed amp but being a play at home retiree I could never justify the expense so a few months back I decided to take my 1997 green board BJr' and build it a new house instead. After a lot of research and some probably stupid questions I decided on a Bassman/Bandmaster style cab. As I already had a 4ohm 8" Eminence Patriot 820H left over from another amp I bought a second one which I wired in series giving me 8ohm. Together with the original Eminence special design 12" 8ohm wired with a separate jack I would swap between the 2 x 8" or 1 x 12" options keeping everything at 8ohms. Just took my time doing an hour or three daily so it has taken me around a couple of months but I finally got it finished yesterday. I am pretty chuffed with the outcome and would like to add some photos but get a "you have exceeded your quota message" when I attemp to add them?..

Originally posted by bluesjunior View Post
    I am pretty chuffed with the outcome and would like to add some photos but get a "you have exceeded your quota message" when I attemp to add them?..
    Chuffed - yeh I like that! About the photos, I think there's a requirement that you have a certain number of posts as a new member before you can show photos. I'm not sure how many. Might be as few as six. Looking forward to your cab build. Chuffed to have you on board!
    This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo_Gnardo View Post
      Chuffed - yeh I like that! About the photos, I think there's a requirement that you have a certain number of posts as a new member before you can show photos. I'm not sure how many. Might be as few as six. Looking forward to your cab build. Chuffed to have you on board!
      Thanks for that Leo, I shall post them as soon as allowed.

Comment

Working...
      X