Lab Series parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lab Series parts

Looking for a potentimeter for a lab series L11 although i believe any Lab Series one will work. I live north of boston.

Can you list the value in Ω (ohms) and power rating of the Pot you're looking for? (ie: 1M log/audio, rated at 1W)

If I were a betting man, I would guess you're looking for a replacement volume pot? I'd be willing to go a little bit further and guess that the repair shop you brought it to today supplied you with the manufacturer's parts list for the amplifier on your way out, so you could purchase the accurate part as well?
    If you can provide that information too, that would help us better help you.
    If I have a 50% chance of guessing the right answer, I guess wrong 80% of the time.

Comment

I also need a potentiometer for my Lab Series L3! Love this little wonderful amp!
      The Master volume potentiometer doesn't work anymore so I need to replace it.
      On the service manual this one is a Resistor 25kΩ, rotary log 10% (Part Nr. R46 / 925-041426-002).
      Does anyone know which poti fits adequately for replacement? Seems to be difficult as I think there are no longer any original spare parts available...

Comment

Working...
      X