X Line Moving Head Lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X Line Moving Head Lighting

Anybody here on the site have any experience diagnosing and repairing this type of stage lighting???I have an X LINE IW250 and was trying to get some info on it...Checked google but couldn't find anything....Thought I would try here.....
    Cheers

I've never worked on or heard of one of those. That said, it's probably the same thing as some other fixture. Most of the movers these days are made by the same Chinese companies with a different name stamped on the fixture. Can you upload some pics? What's wrong with it?
    "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
      I've never worked on or heard of one of those. That said, it's probably the same thing as some other fixture. Most of the movers these days are made by the same Chinese companies with a different name stamped on the fixture. Can you upload some pics? What's wrong with it?
      I will take it apart later this week and post a couple of pics for you....it does power up and the head moves around......the bulb is not very bright.....but that could be due to dust and grime issues as this thing is pretty dirty and was bought with a bunch of stuff from an auction and I am not sure if the DMX is working as I have no way to test that so far......I don't have a controller....
      Cheers

Comment

@Dude....Had to put this to one side for now as other more important stuff came in for repair....I did figure out how to switch the lamp on and off but can't seem to get it to do anything else......by rights, I really need to flash it as the program could be screwed up.....and of course that is not available.....will get back maybe later this week if possible....
        Cheers,

Comment

Working...
        X