Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schematic Request: Digitech GSP-21 (any)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schematic Request: Digitech GSP-21 (any)

Hey all,
    Having repaired several of these, it's usually a power supply or Input/Output pot to fix, so I haven't needed a schematic until now. This unit has a strange inconsistency in volume vs patch, and I believe it's due to an op-amp stage on the main board, but having trouble following the traces. Circuit doesn't seem similar enough to the GSP-7 or new Legend II. Digitech service center seems silent since the shut-down... Google came up with nothing, along with a search here, but maybe one of you have 'em?

Digitech GSP21
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi all. Im looking for digitech gsp21 Legend schematic too. I have see this scheme, but i think this is partial. Infact inside digitech legend there are two board. The scheme posted up i think is about only one. Do you have the complete schematic??? Or i am wrong and the scheme is correct???? Thank you from Italy

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Good evening mr Sugeda. Thank you very much for your replay. Its clear and very helpfull. I think my failure is on the upper board.....i think called "board 2". In the schematic appear only board 1. The board 1 is the lower board but mine is ok i think. Do you think its possible to recover the board 2 schematic??? Thank you again......
          Greatings from Riccardo (Italy).

Comment

Working...
          X