General introduction of Aluminum PCB
Among all Metal core PCBs,Aluminum PCBs is the most common type - the base material consists of aluminum core with standard FR4. It features a thermal clad layer that dissipates heat in a highly efficient manner, while cooling components and increasing the overall performance of the products. Currently, Aluminum Backed PCBs is regarded as the solution to high power and tight tolerance applications.
Advantages of Aluminum PCB
1.Environmentally Friendly: Aluminum is non-toxic and recyclable. Manufacturing with aluminum is also conducive to conserving energy due to its ease of assembly. For printed circuit board suppliers, using this metal helps maintain the health of our planet.
2.Heat dissipation: High temperatures can cause severe damage to electronics, so it is wise to use a material that can help dissipate heat. Aluminum can actually transfer heat away from vital components, thus minimizing the harmful effect it could have on the circuit board.
3.Higher durability: Aluminum provides strength and durability to a product that ceramic or fiberglass bases cannot. Aluminum is a sturdy base material that can reduce accidental breakage during manufacturing, handling, and everyday use.
4.Lightweight: For its incredible durability, aluminum is a surprisingly lightweight metal. Aluminum adds strength and resilience without adding on any additional weight.
Application of Aluminum PCB
1. Audio device: Input, output amplifier, balanced amplifier, audio amplifier, pre-amplifier,power amplifier.
2. Power Supply: Switching regulator, DC / AC converter, SW regulator, etc.
3. Communication electronic equipment: High-frequency amplifier, filtering appliances,transmitter circuit
4. Office automation equipment: Motor drive, etc.
5. Automobile: Electronic regulator, ignition, power supply controller, etc.
6. Computer: CPU board, floppy disk drive, power supply devices, etc.
7. Power Modules: Inverter, solid state relays, rectifier bridges.
8. Lamps and lighting: As the advocated promotion of energy-saving lamps, a variety of colorful energy-saving LED lights are well received by the market, and aluminum pcb used in LED lights also begin large-scale applications.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)