Behringer Ultra Curve Pro Info needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer Ultra Curve Pro Info needed

It would be helpful if I knew what the output voltages are for the power transformer. The primary winding is open so I don't know what the two output voltages are, one of them center taped. Not sure if this info is on the schematic or not but Behringer schematics tend to be hard to come by.
    Hoping I might find another device I can rob the trany from and put in the Ultra Curve Pro. Its got some power supply problems as well but need to fix the trany first.

Thanks

How about interior photos? Doesn't the unit have an SMPS instead of power transformer? Is this not DEQ2496?

An SMPS has no primary winding, so if you are measuring resistance at the power cord, you won't find any.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

This is a DSP8024. I should have put that in the post.
      Last edited by bigdrums925; 05-11-2019, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190511_003249.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.20 MB
ID:	853798

Comment

Well, it needs a pair of 15v rails, so a split 30v or so winding for that. And the whole thing runs on +5 for logic. So maybe an 8 or 10v winding for that.
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Some voltages (with primary 235Vac )

white-white : 11.8Vac
            Yellow-Green-Yellow : 20 - 0 - 20 Vac

7915 : 0V, -26, -15 Vdc
            7815 : 23.5 , 0 , 15Vdc
            LM317 : 3.74 , 4.95 , 12.9Vdc

Comment

Hey, I was close. 40CT instead of 30CT, and 12v instead of 10v.

Comment

Working...
              X