Anybody else have trouble with Tone-Kraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else have trouble with Tone-Kraft

Does anyone know what is the problem with Tone-Kraft and shipping. I have ordered from them several times, and more times than not, it takes them weeks to ship even small orders. I have used Mojo, but their flatwork is so nasty that I prefer getting it somewhere else, but Tone-Kraft is not cutting it. I paid for Priority shipping thinking that might help, but no. They also do not respond to emails, or the "contact us" on the website. Anybody else have this problem with them? It's been two weeks on my last order, and still says "Awaiting Fulfillment ", and no communication. Very frustrating!
    I have seen similar post from 2017 when the excuse was, we are going through some changes, well, it's 2019 and it is no better. IMO

Buy from addiction fx.
    http://www.addiction-fx.com/

His actual ebay store has a much better selection than the website, especially if you want larger quantities.

Comment

Originally posted by mozz View Post
      Buy from addiction fx.
      http://www.addiction-fx.com/

His actual ebay store has a much better selection than the website, especially if you want larger quantities.
      Yes, and the shipping is still pathetic! I bought from them on eBay and had the same slow shipping problem, so I thought maybe the website would be better. NOPE! Slow shipping, and absolutely NO communication.
      Yeah, I will be shopping addiction-fx if I ever get this order . I should get a refund, but we'll see.Just poor service period. And, I should not have to call them, they should call me!

Comment

Originally posted by R G View Post
        Yes, and the shipping is still pathetic! I bought from them on eBay and had the same slow shipping problem, so I thought maybe the website would be better. NOPE! Slow shipping, and absolutely NO communication.
        Yeah, I will be shopping addiction-fx if I ever get this order . I should get a refund, but we'll see.Just poor service period. And, I should not have to call them, they should call me!
        Well hopefully you paid by Paypal. I certainly recommend using it. If they won't communicate with you or paypal you will get a refund. I just went through this and got a refund after 2 months.

nosaj
        soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Never had a shipping problem from them. Maybe it's your post office. Many eBay seller do work 9-5 jobs so if you order they may not be able to ship until a saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by mozz View Post
            Never had a shipping problem from them. Maybe it's your post office. Many eBay seller do work 9-5 jobs so if you order they may not be able to ship until a saturday.
            How about two weeks ago. No communication. Ordered from the website, not ebay, this time.

Comment

If there's no response even by phone, contact your state attorney general office.

Comment

How about two weeks ago. No communication. Ordered from the website, not ebay, this time.
                But how did you pay ? Paypal, Mastercard Visa. All of them can refund your money
                nosaj

Comment

Originally posted by nosaj View Post
                  But how did you pay ? Paypal, Mastercard Visa. All of them can refund your money
                  nosaj
                  Yes, I can get a refund, used PayPal, but I would rather have my order. How does this place stay in business with this kind of service. I would like to hear from them.

Comment

Yes, I can get a refund, used PayPal, but I would rather have my order. How does this place stay in business with this kind of service. I would like to hear from them.
                    Put in a request with Paypal, Paypal will contact them to find out what's going on.

nosaj

Comment

Working...
                    X