• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think this user fingerpicking needs to be banned

Comment

oh my god, I am going to CRY, ha ha

Now, now, don't worry, mommy will be home soon ha ha

Comment

Nah, seriously, that would be a complete catastrophe. The tragedy.

Comment

''what i find very stupid in these low cost amps''

That's why I gave you thumbs down. And I would give you another 30. Because you people go around talking trash as if it were proven facts. Who are YOU to say that an amp like the Valveking II is a stupid 'low cost' amp? First of all, it ain't FREE, it costs MONEY. You won't find it at Walmart for a few bucks. Now Peavey sells you the 20 watts version at the same price of a Marshall. The head in question here is a 100 watts amp. Just because it costed LESS than your OVERPRICED amps, doesn't mean it's not a good amp. And now you won't find it new at the original price anymore. Because the price was TOO low, considering what it is. I have used Peavey amps for as long as I can remember, they were all EXCELLENT. I have a Windsor head I really like. Yeah, it doesn't cost a fortune, SO WHAT. It's well built for the price and it's PRO gear for people who CAN PLAY, which you probably CAN'T because you spent a lifetime in worthless pap, and that did NOT make you a better player. Peavey DOES that. They have built excellent amps for people like me who don't have money to waste in stupid things that serve no purpose other than gratifying the ego. These amps are built for people like me who are SERIOUS about their playing, and still want REAL tone instead of crap sounding digital trash. With the rest of the money YOU spent on YOUR amp, I can built the rest of my studio, because as oppose as you, I am a RECORDING MUSICIAN, i.e. a REAL one, not a hobbyist like many of you here. THOSE are the musicians Peavey built the Valveking II for. When I first started, I would have done almost anything for an amp like that. And so would have all the Claptons, the Pages, the Malmsteens, the Becks, the Gilmours, the Gary Moores, etc etc.

The point is: there's nothing f***g wrong with the Valveking II. Nothing. They even made it better than the previous one, which was a bargain in the first place, so what are YOU bitching about? The point is, Hartley Peavey achieved more in the field of guitar amplification than many of you ever will in a lifetime, put together.

So, the TSI circuit burned. So what? Anything can fail. That doesn't make it cheap, low cost, worthless, or stupid.
          And BTW, I think I will like the TSI. VERY MUCH. Because I push my amps very hard and the TSI will protect my amp. So, one TSI out of hundreds, failed. So what. I trust Peavey. I know they are good. I know the fault is just an exception, and unlikely that I will experience it. Yet, I have no problem accepting it might, not because it's the TSI, but because anything can fail, even if it were engineered well.

There's your explanation.

Last edited by fingerpicking; 08-31-2019, 12:44 PM.

Comment

although, in your defense, you weren't as dumb as the other guy who said the amp is 'firewood'.

If I had to choose, trust me, I'd rather throw him into a fire with no regrets, instead of a Valveking II 100 watts head. At least his brains would probably get recycled into something more useful for the environment. I really want one of these amps.

Anyways, don't worry. I will probably give you a thumbs up sometimes. Maybe.

Comment

who made you angry?

Click image for larger version

Name:	smeje se.gif
Views:	2
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	854705
              Last edited by vintagekiki; 08-31-2019, 02:06 PM.
              It's All Over Now

Comment

you forgot the pills,again.

Comment

Originally posted by fingerpicking View Post
                  hi Intripped, I am glad you fixed the amp, I am sure it's a brilliant tube amp.I want to buy one of these amps myself, seems like a great choice for my needs, for reasons too long to explain here. Can you tell me if this amp has a tube effects loop and not a solid state one? The reason is that I like to boost the power amp and don't want to boost a bunch of transistors before it. Thanks!
                  Too late for that.
                  Effects loop is transistor driven, power amp is SS Op Amp driven, in any case effects you plug there are also SS, so ......
                  Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

That's why I gave you thumbs down. And I would give you another 30. Because you people go around talking trash as if it were proven facts. Who are YOU to say that an amp like the Valveking II is a stupid 'low cost' amp? First of all, it ain't FREE, it costs MONEY. You won't find it at Walmart for a few bucks. Now Peavey sells you the 20 watts version at the same price of a Marshall. The head in question here is a 100 watts amp. Just because it costed LESS than your OVERPRICED amps, doesn't mean it's not a good amp. And now you won't find it new at the original price anymore. Because the price was TOO low, considering what it is. I have used Peavey amps for as long as I can remember, they were all EXCELLENT. I have a Windsor head I really like. Yeah, it doesn't cost a fortune, SO WHAT. It's well built for the price and it's PRO gear for people who CAN PLAY, which you probably CAN'T because you spent a lifetime in worthless pap, and that did NOT make you a better player. Peavey DOES that. They have built excellent amps for people like me who don't have money to waste in stupid things that serve no purpose other than gratifying the ego. These amps are built for people like me who are SERIOUS about their playing, and still want REAL tone instead of crap sounding digital trash. With the rest of the money YOU spent on YOUR amp, I can built the rest of my studio, because as oppose as you, I am a RECORDING MUSICIAN, i.e. a REAL one, not a hobbyist like many of you here. THOSE are the musicians Peavey built the Valveking II for. When I first started, I would have done almost anything for an amp like that. And so would have all the Claptons, the Pages, the Malmsteens, the Becks, the Gilmours, the Gary Moores, etc etc.

The point is: there's nothing f***g wrong with the Valveking II. Nothing. They even made it better than the previous one, which was a bargain in the first place, so what are YOU bitching about? The point is, Hartley Peavey achieved more in the field of guitar amplification than many of you ever will in a lifetime, put together. <--- SGM signature

So, the TSI circuit burned. So what? Anything can fail. That doesn't make it cheap, low cost, worthless, or stupid.
                    And BTW, I think I will like the TSI. VERY MUCH. Because I push my amps very hard and the TSI will protect my amp. So, one TSI out of hundreds, failed. So what. I trust Peavey. I know they are good. I know the fault is just an exception, and unlikely that I will experience it. Yet, I have no problem accepting it might, not because it's the TSI, but because anything can fail, even if it were engineered well.

Shades of SGM ... if he´s not the actual one I mean.

Same kind of mental instability at least and enough of the signature phrases and concepts.

Who needs such a "member" in the Forum??

Ok, just browsing a little:

fingerpicking said:
                    I was already getting killed once, 15 years ago, messing with these amps. I fell unconscious and went blind for about 2 seconds, then recovered.
                    Well, that explains it
                    anyways, this forum is disappointing and people aren't competent. I'll go. Enough waste of my time.
                    So what are you doing here?

My competence is better than most, considering I have virtually no training in electronics,
                    Just a bit rusty, that's all. I haven't messed with that stuff for years.

So all in all, I'd say my competence with no training is much better than yours with no training

Maybe your 'competence' can enlighten me Did you read what I wrote?

Hello ? Mr Competent?
                    No comments.

See, you don't need to be a genius to use basic logic, do you?
                    Why is this asshole still in the Forum?
                    In other Forums 5% of this crap gets a bad member banned forever.
                    Last edited by J M Fahey; 08-31-2019, 04:15 PM.
                    Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

The point is: there's nothing f***g wrong with the Valveking II. Nothing. They even made it better than the previous one, which was a bargain in the first place, so what are YOU bitching about? The point is, Hartley Peavey achieved more in the field of guitar amplification than many of you ever will in a lifetime, put together.

That was just my little opinion and you shouldn't get it too personal,i know there are fanboys of some high end products and brands,that's ok,but getting angry like that in defense of a low cost product you don't even own,don't you think like you were a bit overreacting on that?
                      In fact i have nothing against peavey at all,i was just thinking that some designs in the end are detrimental to the image of the brand,and that ends there,i'm not going writing to Mr Peavey that all his products suck,even if now all its production goes overseas...

Comment

Originally posted by alexradium View Post
                        That was just my little opinion and you shouldn't get it too personal,i know there are fanboys of some high end products and brands,that's ok,but getting angry like that in defense of a low cost product you don't even own,don't you think like you were a bit overreacting on that?
                        In fact i have nothing against peavey at all,i was just thinking that some designs in the end are detrimental to the image of the brand,and that ends there,i'm not going writing to Mr Peavey that all his products suck,even if now all its production goes overseas...
                        Just a note to all users .. this is not the kind of behavior I will tolerate looking over the last few posts of said user. Let's not roll this into a time suck. User is on permanent leave for now.
                        Lets keep it civil and leave the attitude at home.

nosaj
                        Last edited by nosaj; 09-03-2019, 10:34 PM.
                        soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	buh-bye.gif
Views:	1
Size:	460.0 KB
ID:	854706
                          Originally posted by Enzo
                          I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Hello everybody, I have one of this amp on the bench and I need the schematics since the link is no longer available. As anybody saved the link? Thank you in advance

Comment

hello Cannibal,
                              ...the link in the first post is working

edit:
                              i have found these schematics om my PC as well (see attachments)
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X