Marshall PEDL-91016 replacement switches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall PEDL-91016 replacement switches

I am looking for a source of the 4 leg momentary surface mount switches used in the Marshall six button footswitch box PEDL-91016. The board is STMPW1-61-00 ISS 2. I swapped a worn out one from the channel that is mostly used (Ch 1) with the one that is hardly ever used (Ch 6). Ch 1 switch barely made a click, while Ch 6 made a nice clean audible click, so I know the others are going to wear out eventually, this guy gigs twice every weekend.

I might be able to go thru my local music store Marshall dealer, but I KNOW they will rape me, (Marshall, not the store). I just paid $50 for a little 2 x 3" board with 5 plastic 1/4" speaker jacks soldered to it. Anyone know a source or a part #?
    It's weird, because it WAS working fine.....

Originally posted by Randall View Post
    I am looking for a source of the 4 leg momentary surface mount switches used in the Marshall six button footswitch box PEDL-91016. The board is STMPW1-61-00 ISS 2. I swapped a worn out one from the channel that is mostly used (Ch 1) with the one that is hardly ever used (Ch 6). Ch 1 switch barely made a click, while Ch 6 made a nice clean audible click, so I know the others are going to wear out eventually, this guy gigs twice every weekend.

I might be able to go thru my local music store Marshall dealer, but I KNOW they will rape me, (Marshall, not the store). I just paid $50 for a little 2 x 3" board with 5 plastic 1/4" speaker jacks soldered to it. Anyone know a source or a part #?
    Do you have measurements? and a pic.
    Look at these https://www.amazon.com/Cylewet-12x12...=fsclp_pl_dp_4

These have measurements
    https://www.amazon.com/tactile-switc...=fsclp_pl_dp_6
    nosaj
    soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Find an old dead VCR or old Digitec pedal they're used in them.
      Actually try Digitech, I got some from them years ago.

I have several in all different sizes from old dead stereos VCR's etc.

Comment

Originally posted by drewl View Post
        Find an old dead VCR or old Digitec pedal they're used in them.
        Actually try Digitech, I got some from them years ago.

I have several in all different sizes from old dead stereos VCR's etc.
        Those are DIP instead of SMD....

nosaj

Comment

Sadly, I did not think to measure them, or get a photo, but they were pretty good sized for SMD. Possibly 12mm x 12mm.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall View Post
            Sadly, I did not think to measure them, or get a photo, but they were pretty good sized for SMD. Possibly 12mm x 12mm.
            The links I posted have a variety and the price is right and can be used for several repairs. I would probably choose the second link as there are SMD and DIP switches in there.

nosaj

Comment

Are these the same switches as used in the Line 6 pedals, like the DL-4 ?
              Originally posted by Enzo
              I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Which can be mounted on top by trimming the legs.

Comment

And have you skimmed through the huge selection of "tactile switches" at Mouser?
                  Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I just watched a video of a DL4 switch replacement, and they do look very similar, except those are thru board. Also, don't know if they are momentary or not.

Comment

DL4 switches are momentary

Comment

Working...
                      X