Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything is better with a tube in it! Lol!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
    I have to wonder if they are licensed to use the Fender logo?
    Maybe you can buy the same 'grade' replacement bulbs direct from Fender.
    Originally posted by Enzo
    I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Hey The Dude & G1,

This came up on a Facebook group I mod. I don't believe they are licensed; they buy the decals on the interwebs, which I'm not sure if those are manufactured by Fender or not. But as far as "licensed by Fender to use their logo," I don't think so.

Justin
      "Wow it's red! That doesn't look like the standard Marshall red. It's more like hooker lipstick/clown nose/poodle pecker red." - Chuck H. -
      "Of course that means playing **LOUD** , best but useless solution to modern sissy snowflake players." - J.M. Fahey -
      "All I ever managed to do with that amp was... kill small rodents within a 50 yard radius of my practice building." - Tone Meister -

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Thomas View Post
        Hey The Dude & G1,

This came up on a Facebook group I mod. I don't believe they are licensed; they buy the decals on the interwebs, which I'm not sure if those are manufactured by Fender or not. But as far as "licensed by Fender to use their logo," I don't think so.

Justin
        Interesting. I wonder what the laws/regs are on using a marketed product with a copyright logo on a manufactured product.?. Seems like it would be a gray area.
        "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
        You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

I think Fender doesn't worry too much as long as they (Fender) doesn't make a similar product. As in, Fender isn't making tube nightlights. Now, Tele-headstock shaped coffee tables with unlicensed Fender logo? They might come after you for that cuz Fender makes them from time to time.

Justin
          "Wow it's red! That doesn't look like the standard Marshall red. It's more like hooker lipstick/clown nose/poodle pecker red." - Chuck H. -
          "Of course that means playing **LOUD** , best but useless solution to modern sissy snowflake players." - J.M. Fahey -
          "All I ever managed to do with that amp was... kill small rodents within a 50 yard radius of my practice building." - Tone Meister -

Comment

Working...
          X