Fender Tech Bulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Tech Bulletin

Not really a schematic request, but looking for Fender Tech Bulletins TN90-5 and TN93-5. I realize they probably can't be posted here, but please PM me if you can help. Thanks in advance.
    "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

I got 'em. Thanks a ton! This place rocks!

Comment

Oh come on, what do they pertain to and who helped?
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I'm hesitant to mention names. I don't want an MEF member to be bothered every time somebody wants a bulletin. I figure it's his choice to volunteer the info and not my place to volunteer someone else.

The bulletins are for a Fender M-80 Chorus I'm working on. It has an awful squeal when it first starts up and oscillation on one of the channels. I knew there were bulletins for this model, so I figured I'd start there. The problem persists after mods, so the troubleshooting continues.

Comment

Fair enough on the name. I admit I do get a TON of PMs asking for something or other from a decade old thread, often from members with post count of zero.
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
          X