Looking for strat pickup cover supplier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for strat pickup cover supplier

Does anyone know where to get 52mm strat single coil covers in bulk? Of course cheaper the better.

AliExpress.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodean View Post
      Does anyone know where to get 52mm strat single coil covers in bulk? Of course cheaper the better.
      The only cheap way is China. And those are the same covers you're likely buying through a state-side reseller.

Comment

Originally posted by jrdamien View Post
        The only cheap way is China. And those are the same covers you're likely buying through a state-side reseller.
        Good luck with that ,i have hundreds of covers here from china that don't fit American spec flatwork or just too cheap quality .just a little too tight to sit as it should causing the pickup to be slightly tilted .
        Also it's a common thing the cheap Asian pickups have 3 different pickup spacing per pickup set . not all wide spacing like the North American pickups .
        there is also 52mm & 52.5mm spacing for strat covers . I won't get into covers too thin that you can see the dark flatwork starting to show through .....you have to paint the insides of them to be able to use them .
        "UP here in the Canada we shoot things we don't understand"

Comment

Originally posted by copperheadroads View Post
          Good luck with that ,i have hundreds of covers here from china that don't fit American spec flatwork or just too cheap quality .just a little too tight to sit as it should causing the pickup to be slightly tilted .
          Also it's a common thing the cheap Asian pickups have 3 different pickup spacing per pickup set . not all wide spacing like the North American pickups .
          there is also 52mm & 52.5mm spacing for strat covers . I won't get into covers too thin that you can see the dark flatwork starting to show through .....you have to paint the insides of them to be able to use them .
          Well he said cheap...

Comment

Aliexpress. I've bought hundreds, no problems with fit or finish on any flatwork I've bought(addiction fx).

Comment

Working...
            X