Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heyboer HTS--4664 power transformer 325-0 200ma

Hi All,
    Searched for a long time, so long I ran out of wine, have found a few resellers, but not able to find this transformer.
    Its mentioned in the Weatherford Supro Thunderbolt S6420 schematic. Wondering if anyone knows where I could get one. Emailed Heyboer, didn't get an answer yet.
    Thanks.
    The only good solid state amp is a dead solid state amp. Unless it sounds really good, then its OK.

Sometimes Arlyn is slow to reply. If they still don't reply after a few days, if you call I'm sure they can help. THey will make pretty much whatever you want as far as I know.

Comment

Good deal, thanks, I'll wait and call Monday.
      The only good solid state amp is a dead solid state amp. Unless it sounds really good, then its OK.

Comment

Originally posted by mikepukmel View Post
        Good deal, thanks, I'll wait and call Monday.
        Yeah just call them. If you give them the transformer number they will have records for it and can build it for you. They originally cloned that transformer for the customer that I had who had three original T-bolts with one PT blown, so he had 5 made which was their minimum order at the time. I got one of them for my future T-bolt build actually. His three amps when I overhauled them contributed to Sean Weatherford's schematic, along with some of the other guys who contributed besides me. The transformer from Heyboer bolted right in and functioned the same as the originals.

Greg

Comment

Originally posted by soundmasterg View Post
          Yeah just call them. If you give them the transformer number they will have records for it and can build it for you. They originally cloned that transformer for the customer that I had who had three original T-bolts with one PT blown, so he had 5 made which was their minimum order at the time. I got one of them for my future T-bolt build actually. His three amps when I overhauled them contributed to Sean Weatherford's schematic, along with some of the other guys who contributed besides me. The transformer from Heyboer bolted right in and functioned the same as the originals.

Greg
          Awesome, thanks Greg. I did get a note back from Arlyn, will buy from them.

Comment

Working...
          X