European Belden 9778

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European Belden 9778

Where can I buy Belden 9778 cable in Europe?

I tried even looking.

Since I moved to Europe about 10 years ago I have been struggling with being able to find certain things as well... getting better by the year, but DAYYYYUM.

Sorry and good luck!
    "'He who first proclaims to have golden ears is the only one in the argument who can truly have golden ears.' The opponent, therefore, must, by the rules, have tin ears, since there can only be one golden-eared person per argument." - Randall Aiken

Comment

My customer buys it as assembled cables from Japan. Big money with import fees and shipping. He then gives it to me to chop up to make up smaller patch leads. I though it would be easy to find, but I can't find it after quite a lot of searching and dead ends.

Comment

If nothing else, since he's already dealing with import & shipping, can he get it in bulk from Japan?
        Originally posted by Enzo
        I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Yes. Or the USA. The stock reel from Belden is 1000ft at $1049.50 plus shipping/duty. There used to be a company that re-spooled it at 50 metres over here, but they finished. I don't think it's especially popular. Maybe when he next visits the USA it may be better to pick up what he needs.

Comment

What about Canare GS-6? Is that available? It has been my go to cable for many years.
            Drewline

When was the last time you did something for the first time?

Comment

For him it has to be the Belden - he's kind of fixed on that.

Comment

I know how that goes!
                Drewline

When was the last time you did something for the first time?

Comment

Working...
                X