adding line out to a speaker output

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leo_Gnardo View Post
    Oh well, on to better things! Gotta sort out my socks. They are in disarray, more than usual.
    If it helps, I put one on each foot. works every time.
    "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
    You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck H View Post
      If it helps, I put one on each foot. works every time.
      I notice, amongst the hipsters, they don't put on sox. I s'pose because urban legend has it, Einstein often forgot to put his on. Therefore "look at me, I'm such a genius!"

To counter this trend I put two on each foot. But only in cold weather. Now I'm such a geezer who cares if it's stripes on one foot & polka dots on the other. Gotta amuse people somehow...

OK we're into extra innings now. Game over. Send the teams to the bar, it's time for a cool refreshing adult beverage. Socks optional!
      This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

"You could have avoided some trouble and discussion by providing a schematic from the start."

Hindsight being what it is, yes.
        It's weird, because it WAS working fine.....

Comment

Originally posted by Leo_Gnardo View Post
          Oh well, on to better things! Gotta sort out my socks. They are in disarray, more than usual.
          I settled on a simple solution. I threw away all of my old socks and replaced them with a big pile of identical new ones. No more sorting. When they start to wear out, I replace the entire pile with new.

Comment

Nice and Easy !

Never realized how easy this was ! I always thought you had to go with a much more elaborate circuit, perhaps including a few caps, resistors, and some type of impedence matching transformer.

Good to see it's just a simple voltage divider !

I will pay heed to the appropriate ohmages and add some caps to simulate speaker response as Chuck H suggested.

Good Stuff !
            " Things change, not always for the better. " - Leo_Gnardo

Comment

Working...
            X