Need schematic for Adams S7A mk2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need schematic for Adams S7A mk2

Hi, received this machine with someblown parts.I request you,to kindly help me find schematic for ADAMS S7A mk2 .Thanks to you all.

Originally posted by Rajan Paliwale View Post
    Hi, received this machine with someblown parts.I request you,to kindly help me find schematic for ADAMS S7A mk2 .Thanks to you all.
    At $28,000 each and still in production the owner should be taking them back to Adam. You would be really lucky to get a schematic for this from anywhere.
    Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

Agree and add: it very probablyhas at least some proprietary/custom made components, even custom made ICs, which wonīt be available outside the Manufacturer.

Guess not an easy job for regular Techs which are not Factory Authorized. (AWSC=Authorized Warranty Service Center)

What Country are you in?
      Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Originally posted by J M Fahey View Post
        Agree and add: it very probablyhas at least some proprietary/custom made components, even custom made ICs, which wonīt be available outside the Manufacturer.

Guess not an easy job for regular Techs which are not Factory Authorized. (AWSC=Authorized Warranty Service Center)

What Country are you in?
        ..and further add... think about your liability if it all goes horribly wrong. Adam may not touch it then and you'll looking at a very large bill. Sometimes you have to know when to run away.

Comment

Yes some times it is good to listen.I advised the customer to take it to authorised service center.But I dont think Adams have service center in India.

Comment

Where did your customer buy it?
            Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

My customer is from film audio production.He brought from London

Comment

Ok, tell him to write Factory and ask them what to do.

Itīs an expensive PRO product, they will try to find a solution.

They might even send you a schematic and needed parts if they want to avoid shipping it back and forth but I am only guessing.
                Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

*you have to sign up

https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/chip-amps/284017-adam-active-studio-monitor-schematic-diagrams-help.html
                  S1A page1
                  A7 page2
                  It's All Over Now

Comment

Here are the schemes from DYA: Adams.zip

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz P Bass View Post
                      Here are the schemes from DYA: [ATTACH]54743[/ATTACH]
                      These are for he S1. He needs the S7 MK2.

Comment

Working...
                      X