Marshall JTM60 with very low output

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alexradium View Post
    well,that happens the most on inexpensive amps,where you know the company had to cut corners somewhere.
    Very true, mate. The JTM60 sounds pretty bloody good now.

Comment

Originally posted by drewl View Post
      Well thanks for completing the mystery as that is what helps us all in doing the work we do.
      Thank you for your thanks, nd the great support we receive on this Forum.

Comment

Originally posted by christarak View Post
        ...My lesson: Don't be so resistant in suspecting an OT.
        I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. It's an expensive part. There are too many folks who go straight to ordering the OT without checking other things. Glad you got the amp up and running!
        "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^
          It might be LAST on the Order of Suspicion list, but it's still on the list.

What The Dude refers to happens enough times around here that R.G. himself has to make a (semi-)joking post to remind all the newbies that come in ready to hang their OT as guilty before it got a trial.

Justin
          "Wow it's red! That doesn't look like the standard Marshall red. It's more like hooker lipstick/clown nose/poodle pecker red." - Chuck H. -
          "Of course that means playing **LOUD** , best but useless solution to modern sissy snowflake players." - J.M. Fahey -
          "All I ever managed to do with that amp was... kill small rodents within a 50 yard radius of my practice building." - Tone Meister -

Comment

Working...
          X