No announcement yet.

1987 Ampeg SVT LE tubes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That bulletin was put out in 2001, I wonder why they didn't include the SVTHD in that list? The layout of this HD is different than the SVTs in the service bulletin, but it has the 22 ohm resistors and the diodes, so I will follow it.
    It's weird, because it WAS working fine.....

Comment

Originally posted by Randall View Post
      That bulletin was put out in 2001, I wonder why they didn't include the SVTHD in that list?
      Those look to all be models that were current production at the time. I'm guessing they were paying for the bulletin to be performed on all the serial numbers listed (warranty).
      Originally posted by Enzo
      I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Has anyone found a proper schematic?

Comment

Ampeg SVTHD Service Manual attached

Originally posted by Ampeg bass View Post
          Has anyone found a proper schematic?
          SVTHD Service Manual.pdf
          Logic is an organized way of going wrong with confidence

Comment

The '87 LE is not exactly the same as the HD. No exact schematic has been found as far as I know.
            Originally posted by Enzo
            I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Originally posted by g1 View Post
              The '87 LE is not exactly the same as the HD. No exact schematic has been found as far as I know.
              This one is about as close to the '87 LE as I have in my files. I have what looks like it was a photocopy attached to the roof of the cabinet. As we all have had to do over the years, find the deviations on the fly, make notes if we remembered to, then forget to scan it or alter the PDF files on the computer.
              Logic is an organized way of going wrong with confidence

Comment

Working...
              X