HartKe B600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HartKe B600

Anybody got a schematic for the HartKe B600?

Can't find one anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

Switch mode power supply and a Class D output section.

That is all the notes that I have on this new amplifier.

Comment

I think the B600 is an older 60W amp that has been discontinued. Don't think it is SMPS.

Comment

Manual says 2006.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Looks like a pretty uncomplicated amp. If you can't find a schematic you may be able to fix it just by checking the "big stuff" like voltage rails for output devices and preamp ICs. If those look good and you have access to a scope you can often trace the signal through the circuit easy enough. This model has an effects loop, so it is always good to put a patch cord between the send and return to make sure you don't have a dirty switchjack problem. Also inject a signal into the Return (you can just plug a guitar or bass in there) to test the power amp section and cable the Send over to another amp or mixer to see if the preamp is working. This is pretty much my first step with any amp with an effects loop (assuming it turns on). I've also had problems with amps with headphone jacks having contact problems and cutting out the speaker.
          Last edited by glebert; 09-09-2019, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowasaki View Post
            Anybody got a schematic for the HartKe B600?

Can't find one anywhere.
            https://www.ssguitar.com/index.php?topic=3361.0
            Hartke B300 output schematic

https://music-electronics-forum.com/showthread.php?t=34066
            Hartke B-60
            It's All Over Now

Comment

Thanks everyone. I got round to it in the end and basically there were about 20 bad solder joints on the PCB so it's working now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowasaki View Post
                ... basically there were about 20 bad solder joints on the PCB ...
                Bad solder joints come as rheumatism at old man.
                It's All Over Now

Comment

Working...
                X