Behringer eurodesk sl3242fx-pro question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer eurodesk sl3242fx-pro question

I do not know if this is user error or by design.
    I have a Behringer eurodesk sl3242fx-pro by the graphic eq is a switch for main/AUX When it is on main L/R XLR Main outputs work, if you click it to AUX L XLR has no output.
    Either I have a problem or do not quite understand the operation.
    Page 10 of the manual https://www.bhphotovideo.com/lit_files/84928.pdf

Thanks,
    nosaj
    soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Darn hard to tell, but I think it is more or less normal. What you have is a stereo graphic, one side of which can be assigned to either main or AUX1. By its nature when on AUX1, that side of the graphic cannot be also in the main line. The switching is pretty involved. I THINK the way it works is in MAIN mode it is straight stereo. In AUX1 mode, the EQ works on the MONO channel and the AUX1 channel.

But I really don't expect my main L/R outs to lose one side. SO I would get some cleaner into the MAIN/AUX switch, and the EQ IN/OUT switch
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
      Darn hard to tell, but I think it is more or less normal. What you have is a stereo graphic, one side of which can be assigned to either main or AUX1. By its nature when on AUX1, that side of the graphic cannot be also in the main line. The switching is pretty involved. I THINK the way it works is in MAIN mode it is straight stereo. In AUX1 mode, the EQ works on the MONO channel and the AUX1 channel.

But I really don't expect my main L/R outs to lose one side. SO I would get some cleaner into the MAIN/AUX switch, and the EQ IN/OUT switch
      Bing Bing Bing we have a winner. Thanks so much Enzo. Never had to clean one of those before. Little Deoxit fixed it right up. It's a shame you have to pull the board out just to get to it to clean it cause they put a plastic cap over it.

nosaj

Comment

Square plastic cap on push switch? Pulls straight off. I grip the little exposed edge with combination pliers. That exposes shaft, wwhich I dribble deoxid down.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
          Square plastic cap on push switch? Pulls straight off. I grip the little exposed edge with combination pliers. That exposes shaft, wwhich I dribble deoxid down.
          Only if you pull the pcb out first, it has a flange on it. Once I removed the cap after pulling the pcb I was able to dribble it in there and put it back together to verify it works.

nosaj

Comment

Working...
          X