Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Behringer UB1832FX-pro Led isssue or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer UB1832FX-pro Led isssue or not?

I have another mixer here a behringer UB1832FX-Pro.
    Say I plug a bass into ch1 and play I get no reaction on the LED level meters unless on ch1 I press the solo button all the channels seem to work this way.

Page 6 and page 11 are all I seem to find on this function, but shouldn't the LED level lights work all the time and not just when the solo button is presssed for each channel?

manual
    http://www.kunstencentrumbelgie.com/...INGERUBPRO.pdf

Thanks,
    nosaj
    soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

The solo button patches the selected channel (or channels) to the meters and overrides whatever is normally displayed. Make sure there's not another solo button depressed somewhere. If there is, the solo light should be lit.
    "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Look on page 10, Fig2.16. Do you have MAIN MIX pushed? That image is for the 24, on your 18, there is one less button as you have fewer subs.
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
        The solo button patches the selected channel (or channels) to the meters and overrides whatever is normally displayed. Make sure there's not another solo button depressed somewhere. If there is, the solo light should be lit.
        This fixed it. Thanks guys, Sometimes these mixers feel like my parents would feel when programming the vcr when they first came out.

nosaj
        soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Working...
        X