Behringer GMX212!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behringer GMX212!!!!!!

My friend is working on a Behringer Vtone 2x12 combo model GMX212 and needs the part number for J112. I can't find a schematic for him and I'm hoping somebody here might know what it is if they have worked on one or may have a schematic.

Um, what do you mean by J112? If it is a jack, behringer refers to their jacks by numbers like X12. The jacks they use are just jacks, I replace them with the Switchcraft equivalents. SOmetimes you need to dress the panel hole a little bit with a file.

If you mean a small JFET J112, J112 is the industry number and someplace like MOuser should sell them. Or anyone who sells small transistors.

Are you looking for a Behringer part number to order from their dealer?

Just not sure what you need.

You probably will not find the schematics. Service centers have to sign a document that they wil not share technical data with anyone else. And behr won't send them out as a rule. If you do find it, let us know where.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

thanks to someone who actually managed to get it from a service center because behringer is worthless for support unless you are a licensed service partner, also note bugera is no different they are a sister company of behringer. anyway here you go:

BEHRINGER_GMX1200H_GMX212 SCHEM.pdf

Comment

Working...
      X