X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You betcha.
    "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

The signal is present on all the taps whether you use the tap or not. NFB is taking the output signal and feeding it back. The different taps have of course different levels of signal. They chose the one tap. You can connect the speaker load to any appropriate tap.
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

"The signal is present on all the taps whether you use the tap or not."

Got it! Thank you.

I know this is a lot of bother to add an aux speaker jack, but plug and play with a two tap OT is what this customer wants. He's served two tours of Viet Nam, then worked in the NSA, then NYPD, then played guitar in Otis Rush's band, then became his road manager because they were getting ripped off, so he carried always. So he gets what he wants!
        It's weird, because it WAS working fine.....

Comment

Originally posted by Randall View Post
          he carried always. So he gets what he wants!
          Originally posted by Randall View Post
          wants every mod known to man done to it.
          You're going to be busy for awhile.
          Originally posted by Enzo
          I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Let's see, PT, OT, tone stack, bias adjust, aux speaker switching jack, input jack, filter caps, preamp HV mod, nickb replacement tube board, standby switch, tubestore.com premium tube set. The man knows what he wants. And when it is finished and he hears it, a different speaker may be in play as he has eluded.
            It's weird, because it WAS working fine.....

Comment

Working...
            X