• Show
Clear All

I found this one today!

Click image for larger version

Name:	753905-download-free-christmas-village-backgrounds-1920x1200-for-ipad.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	611.3 KB
ID:	856262
    "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
    Terry

Comment

I can get behind that. I don't mind the holiday screen saver. I use to do it sometimes.

For those that don't want to clutter their desktop and on the subject of "free". I've never had an OS that wouldn't let me use any image I wanted to as wallpaper. That means you can modify an image to leave, say, the left third of your screen a solid color as a background for your icons. That's what I'm doing now in fact. And no, I didn't chop off her ear That's the actual edge of the photo as it was taken. So it's the photographer that chopped off her ear.

Attached Files
      "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
      You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

I like that Chuck.

My Gnome desktop is all wallpaper, until I run the cursor to the left top corner.
        Then my shortcuts pop out, so I can select an action, or program.
        See screenshots.

Name:	Screenshot from 2019-12-06 19-08-00.png
Size:	1.91 MB
ID:	856264Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2019-12-06 19-07-52.png
Size:	981.3 KB
ID:	856265
        "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
        Terry

Comment

Found this stock Fedora wallpaper to replace the christmas wallpaper themes.

Attached Files
          Terry

Comment

I dug the christmas wallpaper back out.

Name:	Screenshot from 2021-11-26 21-55-26.png
Views:	152
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	945987
            Terry

Comment

Still rolling with my daughter on the screen for now. Once in a while she asks why we don't just 'change it already'. I just tell her we miss having her around.
              "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
              You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

I get bored and need change!

Name:	Screenshot from 2021-11-27 09-51-39.png
Views:	149
Size:	1.77 MB
ID:	946011
                Terry

Comment

Working...
                X