Watts tube audio - eyelet boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watts tube audio - eyelet boards

Hey - Has anyone ordered from Watts tube audio lately? I need an eyelet board for an 18 Watt Lite build and have used several of Ken's boards in the past. I need one now, but I remember hearing that some people were having serious problems with the company over the last few years. It does look like he has a new website, though. Apparently, he also doesn't accept Paypal, preferring to use something called "cashapp". I'm not anxious to give my cc info to a company I've not heard of. Anyone have any insights? Or anywhere else to find an 18 Watt Lite turret board? Thanks!

Watts lost my business for non-responsiveness.

Check Hoffmann for boards--he can custom make anything for you: https://hoffmanamps.com/MyStore/perl...ER_ID=!ORDERID!
    --
    I build and repair guitar amps
    http://amps.monkeymatic.com

Comment

Originally posted by rockybottom16 View Post
      Hey - Has anyone ordered from Watts tube audio lately? I need an eyelet board for an 18 Watt Lite build and have used several of Ken's boards in the past. I need one now, but I remember hearing that some people were having serious problems with the company over the last few years. It does look like he has a new website, though. Apparently, he also doesn't accept Paypal, preferring to use something called "cashapp". I'm not anxious to give my cc info to a company I've not heard of. Anyone have any insights? Or anywhere else to find an 18 Watt Lite turret board? Thanks!
      I ordered from him about a year and a half ago when he still used PayPal.

Never got my stuff and after 3 months of no response I filed a claim with PayPal and got my money back.

STAY AWAY!!!!
      If it ain't broke I'll fix it until it is...
      I have just enough knowledge to be dangerous...

Comment

I ordered a turret board from him a couple of years ago. He sent me the wrong one, refunded my money and told me to keep the board. Sorry to hear this turn of events.
        It's weird, because it WAS working fine.....

Comment

That was probably galaxiex's board!
          "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Working...
          X