Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acoustic Amplification AG60 - Schematic Needed

Good Afternoon,
    I'm troubleshooting my Acoustic AG60 guitar amp and am needing a schematic. Upon contacting the company, they said that they don't supply them, so I'm wonding if the schematic and/or service manual are on the net somewhere? After endless Googling, I came up with nothing.

Thanks very much for any leads!
    buck

Buck....

Can we start with "what is wrong with the amp?" Do you have a power light, hiss at the output, one or both channels not working, plug an iDevice into the input and still nothing?

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by TomCarlos View Post
      Buck....

Can we start with "what is wrong with the amp?" Do you have a power light, hiss at the output, one or both channels not working, plug an iDevice into the input and still nothing?

Tom
      Thanks.
      Yes, there is a power light and a 'hum' rather than 'hiss' at the output.

I tested both channels by plugging in a guitar into each channel's input jack..first channel 1, then channel 2, with headphone at the headphone jack output and then plugging the line out into a power amp input of my Peavey bass amp.
      Only Channel 1 passes clean signal to both headphones and line out.
      Channel 2 makes no sound while monitoring through headphones and line out.
      However, nothing is getting to the speaker but that 'hum.'

It looks like the channel 1 board is connected via ribbon cable to the channel 2 board, and then on to the power amp board/speakers.

Thanks for any ideas.

Comment

Insert a 1/4 inch patch cable between the Send and Return. Does that solve your problem?

Comment

Here is the schematic provided by Mike at t e new Acoustic Support Company at 855-272-1090. AG60 Schematic.pdf ​​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
          X