No announcement yet.

Need schematic for rocktron xdc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks g1 that’s all I was doing I thought if I post it here more people would see it. I was hoping that some one might have a xdc and have a schematic. Sometimes when you by something new it will come with a schematic. But I didn’t know if rocktron did that.

Comment

My friend give me the xdc for free and it was not working. The potentiometers were shot so I put in new ones. Now the clean side works perfect but the distortion side is not working. The distortion side is passing sound I can here the distortion but the gain/ exciter/ volume is not doing anything. So I thought if I could get a schematic I could trace the distortion circuit on the pcb. And see if I can find the problem. Or maybe I could use a audio probe and find the problem. Starting at the input.

Comment

Since there is more information in the other thread, I'm going to respond over there, and ask that others do the same:
        https://music-electronics-forum.com/...ad.php?t=50195
        Originally posted by Enzo
        I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Have you triple checked your work on the pots just in case?
          Also, the switches used in these units were prone to problems/oxidation, so have you verified that all parts of the in/out switch for that channel are functional?
          How about Enzo's check for DC on the IC outputs, any progress?
          Originally posted by Enzo
          I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Thread has been merged with the other.
            nosaj
            soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Working...
            X