Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello everyone! Need advice from the pros in the music :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone! Need advice from the pros in the music :)

Hello!
    I am a novice beatmaker from Russia. Not so long ago, I began to master this skill
    I am here to meet and learn more about musical tips and tricks.
    I want to ask the pros for advice: what services do you use to promote your tracks?
    Soon I plan to finish the first track and I can not decide what to do with it further.

We don't really do music promotion here or even advise on how to achieve a way (or a sound) to do that. YOU have been reported as troublesome on a couple of accounts that black list troll and spam by my research.

If you have technical problems with your equipment then you can ask specific questions on this forum. Please include any applicable material that is available like schematics, service manuals or even user manuals. If such material is not available to the public we will know and understand.

No one here is really qualified to asses the value of "beats" as they apply to the contemporary market.
    "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
    You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Hello!
      Himself recently asked this question. You can, of course, do everything yourself - upload to streaming platforms, monitor everything. The same applies to post processing - mastering and mixing. But this is a huge waste of time.
      There are a bunch of sites where all this can be done quickly and relatively inexpensively. I tried several services and so far I have stopped at theamadei dot com. There are pros and cons, as elsewhere, but so far everything suits me.
      Test different services, choose what is most convenient for you and use.
      I wish you creative success
      Last edited by nosaj; 01-04-2020, 06:01 AM. Reason: proper forum form

Comment

Hello and welcome AO. (cool SN BTW). Please use the word "dot" in place of the "." in web addresses when posting to public threads here. There's not likely to be any trouble with it but it's less spammy and we like it that way. I did case the site. Looks legit.

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?

Comment

New user with contrived question answered by new user with link to helpful site. Mmmm! Smell the spam.
          Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Comment

Automated brick limiting mastering. Beats to choose from and get started right away! Don't delay shop today!!
            When the going gets weird... The weird turn pro!

Comment

Both these new members are in Russia. Both near the Kazakhstan border. Coincidence? This is clearly spam. But it's about as legit as spam gets AND IT IS in a forum marked "spam".

Not having a problem with it.

Comment

Originally posted by nickb View Post
                Mmmm! Smell the spam.
                Now I actually want spam. The actual salty, potted meat product. Not more of the above.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck H View Post
                  Now I actually want spam. The actual salty, potted meat product. Not more of the above.
                  Fry some eggs with that?
                  Yum!
                  T
                  "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
                  Terry

Comment

Originally posted by big_teee View Post
                    Fry some eggs with that?
                    Yum!
                    T
                    And potatoes! Crack some pepper on top

Wait... Don't we already have a food thread running? But then, this IS a spam thread

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck H View Post
                      this IS a spam thread
                      Our friends in Hawai'i should be sounding off about it soon, spam is one of the main food groups out thataway. Spam & pineapple, oh boy. On a pizza - now you're talkin'! Would be a sure fire hit up there on the Kazakhstan border.
                      This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

Originally posted by nickb View Post
                        New user with contrived question answered by new user with link to helpful site. Mmmm! Smell the spam.
                        I was kind of wondering if it might be 2 bots interacting. That would probably be fun if they were 'strangers' to each other.
                        Originally posted by Enzo
                        I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Originally posted by g1 View Post
                          I was kind of wondering if it might be 2 bots interacting. That would probably be fun if they were 'strangers' to each other.
                          Aawwwww. AI evolving right here on our forum. Can I keep one? Can I keep one?

Comment

When I visit my sisters with the ipods and ipads and everything, we have yet to successfully get Siri and Alexa to converse.

I kinda like the Hawaiian treat Spam Musubi - that spam sushi thing.
                            Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Wow. That is a new one on me.
                              But it gets me thinking, maybe there should be spam 'genres' for online spam.
                              Originally posted by Enzo
                              I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Working...
                              X