Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone! Need advice from the pros in the music :)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Question Hello everyone! Need advice from the pros in the music :)

Hello!
    I am a novice beatmaker from Russia. Not so long ago, I began to master this skill
    I am here to meet and learn more about musical tips and tricks.
    I want to ask the pros for advice: what services do you use to promote your tracks?
    Soon I plan to finish the first track and I can not decide what to do with it further.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,881/4
    Given: 3,380/0
    We don't really do music promotion here or even advise on how to achieve a way (or a sound) to do that. YOU have been reported as troublesome on a couple of accounts that black list troll and spam by my research.

If you have technical problems with your equipment then you can ask specific questions on this forum. Please include any applicable material that is available like schematics, service manuals or even user manuals. If such material is not available to the public we will know and understand.

No one here is really qualified to asses the value of "beats" as they apply to the contemporary market.

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "In fact when I run into problems working on electronic circuirts, there are so many times that when I finally track it down, the source of the problem is located between my soldering iron and my seat." SoulFetish

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"Being born on third base and thinking that you must have hit a triple is pure delusion!" Steve A

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Hello!
    Himself recently asked this question. You can, of course, do everything yourself - upload to streaming platforms, monitor everything. The same applies to post processing - mastering and mixing. But this is a huge waste of time.
    There are a bunch of sites where all this can be done quickly and relatively inexpensively. I tried several services and so far I have stopped at theamadei dot com. There are pros and cons, as elsewhere, but so far everything suits me.
    Test different services, choose what is most convenient for you and use.
    I wish you creative success

Last edited by nosaj; 01-04-2020 at 07:01 AM. Reason: proper forum form

Thumbs Up/Down
    Hello and welcome AO. (cool SN BTW). Please use the word "dot" in place of the "." in web addresses when posting to public threads here. There's not likely to be any trouble with it but it's less spammy and we like it that way. I did case the site. Looks legit.

"In fact when I run into problems working on electronic circuirts, there are so many times that when I finally track it down, the source of the problem is located between my soldering iron and my seat." SoulFetish

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"Being born on third base and thinking that you must have hit a triple is pure delusion!" Steve A

"Thermionic Apocalypse" -JT nickb's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 868/1
    Given: 661/1
    New user with contrived question answered by new user with link to helpful site. Mmmm! Smell the spam.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Experience is something you get, just after you really needed it.

Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 394/5
    Given: 294/0
    Automated brick limiting mastering. Beats to choose from and get started right away! Don't delay shop today!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Both these new members are in Russia. Both near the Kazakhstan border. Coincidence? This is clearly spam. But it's about as legit as spam gets AND IT IS in a forum marked "spam".

Not having a problem with it.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by nickb View Post
    Mmmm! Smell the spam.
    Now I actually want spam. The actual salty, potted meat product. Not more of the above.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 990/32
    Given: 970/14
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck H View Post
    Now I actually want spam. The actual salty, potted meat product. Not more of the above.
    Fry some eggs with that?
    Yum!
    T

"You can't promote principled anti-corruption action without Pissing off corrupt people!" Diplomat George Kent
    Terry

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by big_teee View Post
    Fry some eggs with that?
    Yum!
    T
    And potatoes! Crack some pepper on top

Wait... Don't we already have a food thread running? But then, this IS a spam thread

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,653/21
    Given: 1,367/0
    this IS a spam thread
    Our friends in Hawai'i should be sounding off about it soon, spam is one of the main food groups out thataway. Spam & pineapple, oh boy. On a pizza - now you're talkin'! Would be a sure fire hit up there on the Kazakhstan border.

Enjoy. Every. Sandwich.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,032/24
    Given: 5,182/11
    Quote Originally Posted by nickb View Post
    New user with contrived question answered by new user with link to helpful site. Mmmm! Smell the spam.
    I was kind of wondering if it might be 2 bots interacting. That would probably be fun if they were 'strangers' to each other.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Everything is better with a tube. I have a customer with an all-tube pacemaker. His heartbeat is steady, reassuring and dependable, not like a modern heartbeat. And if it goes wrong he can fix it himself. You can't do that with SMD." - Mick Bailey

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by g1 View Post
    I was kind of wondering if it might be 2 bots interacting. That would probably be fun if they were 'strangers' to each other.
    Aawwwww. AI evolving right here on our forum. Can I keep one? Can I keep one?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,274/7
    When I visit my sisters with the ipods and ipads and everything, we have yet to successfully get Siri and Alexa to converse.

I kinda like the Hawaiian treat Spam Musubi - that spam sushi thing.

Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Wow. That is a new one on me.
    But it gets me thinking, maybe there should be spam 'genres' for online spam.

"Everything is better with a tube. I have a customer with an all-tube pacemaker. His heartbeat is steady, reassuring and dependable, not like a modern heartbeat. And if it goes wrong he can fix it himself. You can't do that with SMD." - Mick Bailey

Thumbs Up/Down
    Wow. That is a new one on me.
    But it gets me thinking, maybe there should be spam 'genres' for online spam.
    Spam Trollini (a pasta dish of course)
    E-asy spam
    Siri-ous spam
    Spam hash(tag)
    Spam, spam, bacon and spam. Spam, spam, spam and eggs. Spam, spam, spam and spam (Has it got any rat in it?..Oops, not web related. Just a temporary British spasm).

Last edited by Chuck H; 01-05-2020 at 05:03 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    BEATMAKER!

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

"You can't promote principled anti-corruption action without Pissing off corrupt people!" Diplomat George Kent
    Terry

Thumbs Up/Down
    BEATMAKER!
    Perfect instrument to accompany a couple of Siberian master beaters. Sounds like a busted bedspring "BOINK BOINK BOINK", perfect accompaniment for a drum machine.

Rappa-pa-TAP Rappa-pa-TAP, BAM! WHAP... BAM WHAP!... BOINK BOINK BOINK... shproing sha-BOOM WHAP WHAP. Yeh, dig that funky beat. Makes me hungry for a nice big bowl of steaming spam borscht. That's how ya live it up at the Kazakh border disco. WHAP-a-DANG with the Beat Cowboys. Who wants seconds?

Enjoy. Every. Sandwich.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_Gnardo View Post
    Perfect instrument to accompany a couple of Siberian master beaters. Sounds like a busted bedspring "BOINK BOINK BOINK", perfect accompaniment for a drum machine.

Rappa-pa-TAP Rappa-pa-TAP, BAM! WHAP... BAM WHAP!... BOINK BOINK BOINK... shproing sha-BOOM WHAP WHAP. Yeh, dig that funky beat. Makes me hungry for a nice big bowl of steaming spam borscht. That's how ya live it up at the Kazakh border disco. WHAP-a-DANG with the Beat Cowboys. Who wants seconds?
    Thanks for the coffee on my keyboard (spit take).

Turns out you can wash down almost anything with a good potato liqueur.

Thumbs Up/Down
    You guys are Killing me!
    I too am having trouble drinking my coffee!
    T

Terry

Thumbs Up/Down
    You guys are Killing me!
    I too am having trouble drinking my coffee!
    T
    Better switch to fermented camel milk, that's the standard beverage in all the trendy hipster Kazakh cafe's. Mmmm, das schmekt goot! Delicious, with sauerkraut. Load up on that combination & you'll be ready to boogie all winter long in sunny South Siberia. BMM-tish BMM-tish Bmm-tish BMM, rockin' the casbah! Hang out there long enough, you're sure to meet Borat & his posse'.

Enjoy. Every. Sandwich.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,221/102
    Given: 172/36
    Better switch to fermented camel milk, that's the standard beverage in all the trendy hipster Kazakh cafe's. Mmmm, das schmekt goot! Delicious, with sauerkraut. Load up on that combination & you'll be ready to boogie all winter long in sunny South Siberia. BMM-tish BMM-tish Bmm-tish BMM, rockin' the casbah! Hang out there long enough, you're sure to meet Borat & his posse'.
    Who knew you could have so much fun with a spam post? How about a right turn....Albuquerque here we come... very interesting recipes
    https://www.google.com/search?q=kaza...w=1366&bih=662

nosaj

Binkie McFartnuggets‏:If we really wanted to know the meaning of life we would have fed Stephen Hawking shrooms a long time ago.

Thumbs Up/Down

Binkie McFartnuggets‏:If we really wanted to know the meaning of life we would have fed Stephen Hawking shrooms a long time ago.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Surely they could have come up with something more inventive than 'vegan spam'? You've got yams there just waiting.
    I suppose there's 'vegan headcheese' as well?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Surely they could have come up with something more inventive than 'vegan spam'? You've got yams there just waiting.
    I suppose there's 'vegan headcheese' as well?
    Made from the heads of vegans?

nosaj

Thumbs Up/Down
    Camel milk? Is that kumis?

NAh, looked it up, that is made from horse milk.

Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post

I almost put up an attachment and a link, but figured it was in bad taste.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post

But for whatever reason, to make cheese from it they do have to use camel rather than bovine rennet. (horses don't have rennet due to not being ruminants)

Chuck, I'm hoping you were punning on 'tastes bad', otherwise I don't think I want to know.

Thumbs Up/Down
    But for whatever reason, to make cheese from it they do have to use camel rather than bovine rennet. (horses don't have rennet due to not being ruminants)

Chuck, I'm hoping you were punning on 'tastes bad', otherwise I don't think I want to know.
    Right on both accounts. And I'm impressed that you know something about the history of cheese and the associated mammalian biology! But then, you are Canadian

Thumbs Up/Down
    But for whatever reason, to make cheese from it they do have to use camel rather than bovine rennet.
    I'm impressed g1, your knowledge of large farm animal digestive systems is amazing. Now we'll know how to go about getting those exotic central Asian cheezy beats. Accompanied by some Tuvan throat overtone singing, I'm sure our spam buddies will be able to whack up some irresistable worldwide music hits. The way the biz is going these days, a hundred million downloads should net them about a dollar three eighty nine. Or seven rubles & a kopec, give or take. Enough for a pack of Camels, with change left over. Doesn't that just get your goat? Speaking of which, anyone up for a quick game of buzkashi? Another central Asian pastime, which is in dire need of a sound track, maybe a halftime marching band show. I think our master beaters ought to be up to the task.

Enjoy. Every. Sandwich.

Thumbs Up/Down
    I'm impressed g1, your knowledge of large farm animal digestive systems is amazing. Now we'll know how to go about getting those exotic central Asian cheezy beats. Accompanied by some Tuvan throat overtone singing, I'm sure our spam buddies will be able to whack up some irresistable worldwide music hits. The way the biz is going these days, a hundred million downloads should net them about a dollar three eighty nine. Or seven rubles & a kopec, give or take. Enough for a pack of Camels, with change left over. Doesn't that just get your goat? Speaking of which, anyone up for a quick game of buzkashi? Another central Asian pastime, which is in dire need of a sound track, maybe a halftime marching band show. I think our master beaters ought to be up to the task.
    See what happens when you encourage this guy!!!???

We should do it more often

Thumbs Up/Down

If MAD wasn't going down the tubes I'd nominate him for some article writing. Well there's always cracked and the Onion.
    nosaj

Thumbs Up/Down
    I'll be here all week. Try the goat's head soup, the rest of the goat went to the buzkashi. Don't forget to tip your waiters & bartenders. And cows, while your at it.

Now for some real entertainment - you know 'em, you love 'em. Your old friends and mine, the Shmenge Brothers!

'Atsa nice-a!

Enjoy. Every. Sandwich.

Thumbs Up/Down
    And now... an old spiritual. And a one and a two and...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Now for some real entertainment - you know 'em, you love 'em. Your old friends and mine, the Shmenge Brothers!
    Just over a week til Leutonian New Year!

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x55a4ph

Thread Information