Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello everyone! Need advice from the pros in the music :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leo_Gnardo View Post
    I'm impressed g1, your knowledge of large farm animal digestive systems is amazing. Now we'll know how to go about getting those exotic central Asian cheezy beats. Accompanied by some Tuvan throat overtone singing, I'm sure our spam buddies will be able to whack up some irresistable worldwide music hits. The way the biz is going these days, a hundred million downloads should net them about a dollar three eighty nine. Or seven rubles & a kopec, give or take. Enough for a pack of Camels, with change left over. Doesn't that just get your goat? Speaking of which, anyone up for a quick game of buzkashi? Another central Asian pastime, which is in dire need of a sound track, maybe a halftime marching band show. I think our master beaters ought to be up to the task.
    See what happens when you encourage this guy!!!???

We should do it more often
    "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
    You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck H View Post

If MAD wasn't going down the tubes I'd nominate him for some article writing. Well there's always cracked and the Onion.
      nosaj
      soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

I'll be here all week. Try the goat's head soup, the rest of the goat went to the buzkashi. Don't forget to tip your waiters & bartenders. And cows, while your at it.

Now for some real entertainment - you know 'em, you love 'em. Your old friends and mine, the Shmenge Brothers!

'Atsa nice-a!
        This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

And now... an old spiritual. And a one and a two and...

Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo_Gnardo View Post
            Now for some real entertainment - you know 'em, you love 'em. Your old friends and mine, the Shmenge Brothers!
            Just over a week til Leutonian New Year!

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x55a4ph
            Originally posted by Enzo
            I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	bbdfa193f9bfc7190ddce8ef9e62a5e3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	856433
              "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

I've seen one of those guys 6 times... I think the retort is appropriate.

Jusrin
                "Wow it's red! That doesn't look like the standard Marshall red. It's more like hooker lipstick/clown nose/poodle pecker red." - Chuck H. -
                "Of course that means playing **LOUD** , best but useless solution to modern sissy snowflake players." - J.M. Fahey -
                "All I ever managed to do with that amp was... kill small rodents within a 50 yard radius of my practice building." - Tone Meister -

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Thomas View Post
                  I've seen one of those guys 6 times
                  Really!?! Which one?

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?

Comment

Really!?! Which one?

C'mon, it's gotta be the guy with the real drum kit. Brand X, I think that's his band. Bunch of jazz-rock-fusion cats.

Comment

That's Neil Peart from Rush.
                      I'll give one thing to Kanye though, that Hennessy & Coke slurpee machine on the rider is a stroke of genius.
                      I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

If Kanye had a genius moment, it was an accident.

Edit:...... and Leo, I was hovering over the thumbs down button for a minute because you didn't recognize Neil.
                        "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

And maybe double thumbs down as he doesn't look at all like Phil Collins (Brand X).

Comment

If there's three drummers to be recognized in the rock genre it's:

John Bonham
                            Neil Peart
                            and Neil Peart

Comment

There's two of him? Oh, or is that one of those bands with two drummers?
                              Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by g1 View Post
                                That's Neil Peart from Rush.
                                I'll give one thing to Kanye though, that Hennessy & Coke slurpee machine on the rider is a stroke of genius.
                                Woops. Oh well, and sorry to Rush fans. That guy looked to me like Phil with a knit cap on to keep his bald noggin warm (something I do 24/7).

Connie's slurpee machine sounds like a waste of perfectly good cognac. Dump in a couple gallons of E&J brandy, nobody will know the difference.

Let's save the thumbs down for truly reprehensible/antisocial behavior. All of mine came from trolls - do not join their ranks.

Back to Mr. Peart, I think I get it now. The toque identifies him as Canadian, eh? Take off you hosers!

Comment

Working...
                                X