Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello everyone! Need advice from the pros in the music :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet in a funny way, Leo, I don't think Neil would mind in the least that you don't recognize him. He's the practical antithesis of "rock god." All three of them are, actually...

We forgive you on their behalf!

Justin
    "Wow it's red! That doesn't look like the standard Marshall red. It's more like hooker lipstick/clown nose/poodle pecker red." - Chuck H. -
    "Of course that means playing **LOUD** , best but useless solution to modern sissy snowflake players." - J.M. Fahey -
    "All I ever managed to do with that amp was... kill small rodents within a 50 yard radius of my practice building." - Tone Meister -

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Thomas View Post
      Yet in a funny way, Leo, I don't think Neil would mind in the least that you don't recognize him. He's the practical antithesis of "rock god." All three of them are, actually...

We forgive you on their behalf!

Justin
      Thanks Justin, I feel much better now. In their honor, I'm gonna have me a proper Canadian lunch: a back bacon sammitch and wash it down with a couple of Bradors. Plus a pineapple jelly donut for dessert.
      This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

Please Leo, save the pineapple for the pizza, kay?
        Originally posted by Enzo
        I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Leo lives in New York. And while pineapple has its place on SOME pizza, New York Pizza is not one of them.

Jusrin
          "Wow it's red! That doesn't look like the standard Marshall red. It's more like hooker lipstick/clown nose/poodle pecker red." - Chuck H. -
          "Of course that means playing **LOUD** , best but useless solution to modern sissy snowflake players." - J.M. Fahey -
          "All I ever managed to do with that amp was... kill small rodents within a 50 yard radius of my practice building." - Tone Meister -

Comment

Well then, I'm just going to pretend said donut is a little pizza, to restore order to the world then.
            Originally posted by Enzo
            I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Originally posted by g1 View Post
              Well then, I'm just going to pretend said donut is a little pizza, to restore order to the world then.
              Not to worry, this part of the world is in more-or-less order. Whilst awaiting for my clothes & whatnot to dry at the laundromat today, I ate a slice of Hawai'ian style ham & pineapple pizza. Yes, in New York. And I didn't have to ask them to make it up special, there were 2 slices on the rack.

Pineapple jelly donut is from an obscure Great White North skit. GWN was the comedy craze, 40 years ago. Geeze like everything else, seems like yesterday.

Our Siberian friends have no idea what they're missing. Mooseknuckle stew with potatoes, it can get boring. Gotta rap spoons on the table, to raise the vibe.
              This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo_Gnardo View Post
                ......Let's save the thumbs down for truly reprehensible/antisocial behavior. All of mine came from trolls - do not join their ranks......
                For the record, I was only kidding.
                "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

For the record, I was only kidding
                  We don't care, everyone is a target...
                  Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                    We don't care, everyone is a target...
                    Attached Files
                    "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
                    You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Originally posted by Leo_Gnardo View Post
                      Our Siberian friends have no idea what they're missing. Mooseknuckle stew with potatoes, it can get boring.
                      Not being Canadian, HAD to google "Mooseknuckle"

OMFG, there are images you canīt unsee!!!!

Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Originally posted by J M Fahey View Post
                        OMFG, there are images you canīt unsee!!!!
                        And now "I" can't unsee them either.

"Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
                        You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Working...
                        X