Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello everyone! Need advice from the pros in the music :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g1 View Post
    Wow. That is a new one on me.
    But it gets me thinking, maybe there should be spam 'genres' for online spam.
    Spam Trollini (a pasta dish of course)
    E-asy spam
    Siri-ous spam
    Spam hash(tag)
    Spam, spam, bacon and spam. Spam, spam, spam and eggs. Spam, spam, spam and spam (Has it got any rat in it?..Oops, not web related. Just a temporary British spasm).
    Last edited by Chuck H; 01-05-2020, 04:03 AM.
    "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
    You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

BEATMAKER!

"If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
      Terry

Comment

Originally posted by big_teee View Post
        BEATMAKER!
        Perfect instrument to accompany a couple of Siberian master beaters. Sounds like a busted bedspring "BOINK BOINK BOINK", perfect accompaniment for a drum machine.

Rappa-pa-TAP Rappa-pa-TAP, BAM! WHAP... BAM WHAP!... BOINK BOINK BOINK... shproing sha-BOOM WHAP WHAP. Yeh, dig that funky beat. Makes me hungry for a nice big bowl of steaming spam borscht. That's how ya live it up at the Kazakh border disco. WHAP-a-DANG with the Beat Cowboys. Who wants seconds?
        This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo_Gnardo View Post
          Perfect instrument to accompany a couple of Siberian master beaters. Sounds like a busted bedspring "BOINK BOINK BOINK", perfect accompaniment for a drum machine.

Rappa-pa-TAP Rappa-pa-TAP, BAM! WHAP... BAM WHAP!... BOINK BOINK BOINK... shproing sha-BOOM WHAP WHAP. Yeh, dig that funky beat. Makes me hungry for a nice big bowl of steaming spam borscht. That's how ya live it up at the Kazakh border disco. WHAP-a-DANG with the Beat Cowboys. Who wants seconds?
          Thanks for the coffee on my keyboard (spit take).

Turns out you can wash down almost anything with a good potato liqueur.

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?

Comment

You guys are Killing me!
            I too am having trouble drinking my coffee!
            T
            "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
            Terry

Comment

Originally posted by big_teee View Post
              You guys are Killing me!
              I too am having trouble drinking my coffee!
              T
              Better switch to fermented camel milk, that's the standard beverage in all the trendy hipster Kazakh cafe's. Mmmm, das schmekt goot! Delicious, with sauerkraut. Load up on that combination & you'll be ready to boogie all winter long in sunny South Siberia. BMM-tish BMM-tish Bmm-tish BMM, rockin' the casbah! Hang out there long enough, you're sure to meet Borat & his posse'.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo_Gnardo View Post
                Better switch to fermented camel milk, that's the standard beverage in all the trendy hipster Kazakh cafe's. Mmmm, das schmekt goot! Delicious, with sauerkraut. Load up on that combination & you'll be ready to boogie all winter long in sunny South Siberia. BMM-tish BMM-tish Bmm-tish BMM, rockin' the casbah! Hang out there long enough, you're sure to meet Borat & his posse'.
                Who knew you could have so much fun with a spam post? How about a right turn....Albuquerque here we come... very interesting recipes
                https://www.google.com/search?q=kaza...w=1366&bih=662

nosaj
                soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Even has its own museum http://614ortyniner.blogspot.com/201...am-coffee.html
                  nosaj

Comment

Surely they could have come up with something more inventive than 'vegan spam'? You've got yams there just waiting.
                    I suppose there's 'vegan headcheese' as well?
                    Originally posted by Enzo
                    I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Surely they could have come up with something more inventive than 'vegan spam'? You've got yams there just waiting.
                      I suppose there's 'vegan headcheese' as well?
                      Made from the heads of vegans?

nosaj

Comment

Camel milk? Is that kumis?

NAh, looked it up, that is made from horse milk.
                        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post

I almost put up an attachment and a link, but figured it was in bad taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post

But for whatever reason, to make cheese from it they do have to use camel rather than bovine rennet. (horses don't have rennet due to not being ruminants)

Chuck, I'm hoping you were punning on 'tastes bad', otherwise I don't think I want to know.
                            Originally posted by Enzo
                            I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

But for whatever reason, to make cheese from it they do have to use camel rather than bovine rennet. (horses don't have rennet due to not being ruminants)

Chuck, I'm hoping you were punning on 'tastes bad', otherwise I don't think I want to know.
                              Right on both accounts. And I'm impressed that you know something about the history of cheese and the associated mammalian biology! But then, you are Canadian

Comment

But for whatever reason, to make cheese from it they do have to use camel rather than bovine rennet.
                                I'm impressed g1, your knowledge of large farm animal digestive systems is amazing. Now we'll know how to go about getting those exotic central Asian cheezy beats. Accompanied by some Tuvan throat overtone singing, I'm sure our spam buddies will be able to whack up some irresistable worldwide music hits. The way the biz is going these days, a hundred million downloads should net them about a dollar three eighty nine. Or seven rubles & a kopec, give or take. Enough for a pack of Camels, with change left over. Doesn't that just get your goat? Speaking of which, anyone up for a quick game of buzkashi? Another central Asian pastime, which is in dire need of a sound track, maybe a halftime marching band show. I think our master beaters ought to be up to the task.

Comment

Working...
                                X