Where to buy Marshall internal parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy Marshall internal parts

Where can I buy internal parts for my Marshall jcm 2000 head?looking for the front board where the LED’s and pots are,thanks

Hi Mike.

May I suggest referring to your amp by the model number instead of the series number JCM2000 covers DSL and TSL models and a DSL401 is very different from a TSL100.

A quick look at google under "Marshall PArts" brings up the usual suspects.

FUll COmpass
    Parts is Parts
    Amp Repair Parts

It is a place to start.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
      Hi Mike.

May I suggest referring to your amp by the model number instead of the series number JCM2000 covers DSL and TSL models and a DSL401 is very different from a TSL100.

A quick look at google under "Marshall PArts" brings up the usual suspects.

FUll COmpass
      Parts is Parts
      Amp Repair Parts

It is a place to start.

I didn’t think to put DSL on here,just looking for someone that sells Marshall internals,asked all 3 of your referrals already and they don’t,thought I’d jump on here and ask,I’ll get all the info all together on my amp tonight and repost

Comment

Contact Marshall directly and they should be able to tell you where to get parts from.

Comment

And we might ask why we need the whole board.

An authorized Marshall dealer should be able to order any part that is available. I used to do it for customers when my shop was a MArshall shop.
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

When I’m on the clean green channel the gain red channel light will dimly come on,replaced a bunch of components and it still does it,so I figured if a whole board ain’t much I’ll try it

Comment

Oh, it is that amp. OK, maybe, find out.

Comment

If you are in the UK, the marshal spares department on 01908 375411 are very helpful and knowledgeable and up for chatting to make sure you get exactly the right part usually. Reasonable price and p&p and not fussed about selling a single £1 part if that’s all you need, I’d give them a try and see if they still make or have stocks of that board

Comment

Working...
                X