Bugera Veyron Tube BV1001T Schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugera Veyron Tube BV1001T Schematic

I know this is a long shot, as Behringer/Music Group seem to have very strict policies regarding schematics and service manuals.
    I have a Bugera Veyron BV1001T, the model with tube preamp. Power amp and PSU seems to be ok, the problem lies within the preamp, so at least a schematic over the preamp would be helpful.
    Best regards
    Christian

WHAT problem is in the preamp? Much troubleshooting can be done without one.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Here is a gutshot of a BV1001T. You say PSU is OK, have you checked voltages at the tube sockets? Have you tried new tubes? Wiggling cables and connectors?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	292.1 KB
ID:	856484

Comment

Originally posted by kronborg View Post
        I know this is a long shot, as Behringer/Music Group seem to have very strict policies regarding schematics and service manuals.
        That has changed: https://music-electronics-forum.com/...l=1#post536933
        Originally posted by Enzo
        I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

I have tried to request a service manual from Music Tribe support now.

With regards to the problems, the voltages all seem fine. Opamps have both positive and negative supply voltages present. I replaced the tubes, as the owner of the amp reported that he saw arcing through the front window of the amp. Voltages around the tubes also seem to be okay, some of the triode stages have typical voltages for common cathode or common anode stages, so nothing out of the ordinary there. My biggest challenge is the dark solder mask that makes it very difficult to follow traces around.

Comment

So the problem we are trying to solve is that the customer saw flashes of light?

On your bench, are there any performance problems you can detect?
            Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I also saw arcing in the middle tube. Switched off right after and replaced the three tubes. After this, voltages seem fine around all three tubes, signal is present on the leftmost tube (all descriptions here is as seen from the front of the amp) on both triodes. A much weaker signal is present at the middle tube, and no signal is present at the right tube. It seems that some of the input and output signals goes to some of the opamps at the right side of the preamp board.

Comment

Working...
              X