Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best DMM for under $50?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,744/4
    Given: 3,208/0
    Or get the upgrade model! How they came up with 8205 after model 8206 I'm not sure.

https://usa.banggood.com/EONE-ET201-..._warehouse=USA

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "In fact when I run into problems working on electronic circuirts, there are so many times that when I finally track it down, the source of the problem is located between my soldering iron and my seat." SoulFetish

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"Being born on third base and thinking that you must have hit a triple is pure delusion!" Steve A

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 342/0
    Given: 36/1
    Iím very tempted to buy one just to see what it really can do...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,744/4
    Given: 3,208/0
    Well somebody's got to Just to see if it's usefully functional or just clunky bordering on useless!?! Even that cheap price would constitute a significant percentage of my income in this season It seems like the best deals always come up when I can't take advantage of them. Then again, that could be why they're the best deals? I'm not alone after all.

"In fact when I run into problems working on electronic circuirts, there are so many times that when I finally track it down, the source of the problem is located between my soldering iron and my seat." SoulFetish

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"Being born on third base and thinking that you must have hit a triple is pure delusion!" Steve A

Thread Information