This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrackleKiller View Post
    Also, your wife's unlikely to steal them to do something make-up related.
    That road can go both ways.
    Foam-tipped makeup applicators (for eye shadow, I think) work great in situations where a cotton Q-tip would get snagged on pointy lead ends or whatever.

-rb
    DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

Comment

Originally posted by rjb View Post
      That road can go both ways.
      It sure does. When my wife's out I put on her makeup and panties and pretend to be Nancy Wilson fixing up her guitar before a gig.

Comment

You must be a magic man.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Wait, this is real? Audio tampons?

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_L View Post
            Wait, this is real? Audio tampons?
            Just the thing when your audio jacks are dripping with juicy audio. He should market to the audiophile guys and charge $125 a pack.
            nosaj
            soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

About once a month when your guitar seems cranky and in a bad mood.
              Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                About once a month when your guitar seems cranky and in a bad mood.
                If you guitar's old enough, say 50+, no more need to consult the calendar. It's that way ALL the time.
                This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

And the only song it will play is "Yes, dear."

Comment

Gents, you're a crack-up!

"audio tampons" - that's been done before, and I was tempted to try and find some way of using it in some context, but I suspect there might be some people who wouldn't see the humour.

Also, "yes dear" - as a late middle-aged married man, I resemble that remark.

I DO think a few of you are right in saying that my main target market is likely folks a good deal less technically adept than yourselves, but I hope the 'Killers might prove to be useful for some.

Thanks once again for your input/humour.

Comment

Krackle, this is a tough crowd to be sure.
                      But, a wise product engineer would do well to pay close attention to any criticism or cynicism levied at their product. All of us technicians rely on our tools to perform the quality repairs and service our customers demand. Any tool that performs a needed service, is machined to hold up under heavy use, and will last for years, would find many loyal customers here.
                      If I have a 50% chance of guessing the right answer, I guess wrong 80% of the time.

Comment

Even though the thread is a few years old, the value of products like Krackle Killers™ remains relevant, and they continue to serve as helpful tools in the world of music and sound.

Comment

And yeah, your innovation to address the common issue of dirt and corrosion affecting audio and musical instrument sockets is commendable.

Comment

Originally posted by Jinonisie View Post
                            And yeah, your innovation to address the common issue of dirt and corrosion affecting audio and musical instrument sockets is commendable.
                            It's fascinating to come across your post about Krackle Killers™, even though it's been a few years. Your innovation to address the common issue of dirt and corrosion affecting audio and musical instrument sockets is commendable. Maintaining clean and reliable connections is essential for ensuring the best sound quality from our music instruments and equipment.

Back then, introducing a purpose-built cleaner plug like Krackle Killers™ must have sparked interest among musicians and enthusiasts seeking practical solutions. The idea of easily cleaning sockets without the need for dismantling or causing damage is undoubtedly a game-changer for many.​
                            Last edited by nosaj; 09-04-2023, 12:44 PM. Reason: remove link

Comment

Working...
                            X