Mini amp box?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini amp box?

On of my favorite electronic control companies (Auber Instruments) has a nice solid instrument case on sale for $80
    Click image for larger version

Name:	qbox5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	332.7 KB
ID:	876291
    its not going to win any beauty contests but the handles are stout and the heatsink is good for SS amps,

I'm going to build a variable PS and maybe a SMD rework station with one.
    FYI Auber has a ton of control electronics for kiln making, brewing, Sous vid espresso machines and smoking meats too,
    their PID temp controllers are top notch, have excellent documentation and are only a bit more expensive than generic ebay/amazon units

Originally posted by tedmich View Post
    On of my favorite electronic control companies (Auber Instruments) has a nice solid instrument case on sale for $80
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]56848[/ATTACH]
    its not going to win any beauty contests but the handles are stout and the heatsink is good for SS amps,

FYI Auber has a ton of control electronics for kiln making, brewing, Sous vid espresso machines and smoking meats too,
    their PID temp controllers are top notch, have excellent documentation and are only a bit more expensive than generic ebay/amazon units
    I can't use that enclosure right now, but I went to their site (I think it was the meat smoker and home brewing references ) and I bookmarked their home page immediately
    "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
    You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Originally posted by tedmich View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]56848[/ATTACH]

Tedmich. dude, I've been looking for enclosures like this (or at least in this size)! This is a good tip.
      If I have a 50% chance of guessing the right answer, I guess wrong 80% of the time.

Comment

Working...
      X