Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A question about the primary side of the output transformer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by christarak View Post
    Izzy is so funny. I suppose you've seen this classic "Death Star Canteen" skit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv5iEK-IEzw
    I don't remember if I've seen that one or not. I watch a lot of comedy. My poot and TV are in the same room and the wife is watching the 'tele' at the moment. And my headphones are down right now because of an unfortunate vacuum cleaner incident (I'm told). So I can't watch it just yet, but I will.

EDIT: The wife stepped out to check if the potatoes were done so I ran the video. I'm still laughing
    "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
    You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

I remember some farcical British movie years ago. Some police inspector was tracking down a crime or something. He has a very proppah accent. He arrives at the door of some Cockney woman with her exaggerated accent. "Oy guvnah, wott can I do for ya?" Meanwhile she has a couple small kids in her arms, and apparently a couple dozen more behind her in the flat. all running around and screaming. She is yelling back at them and trying to talk to the inspector. Finally she said, "Sorry for the 'iatus" (hiatus) "The what?" "'iatus" "Madame, so do I."
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Bill Bryson, "The Mother Tongue: English And How It Got That Way"
        Amazing!! Who would ever have guessed that someone who villified the evil rich people would begin happily accepting their millions in speaking fees!

Oh, wait! That sounds familiar, somehow.

Comment

Bryson wrote a number of interesting books. Gets my vote too.
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by R.G. View Post
            Bill Bryson, "The Mother Tongue: English And How It Got That Way"
            Thanks RG. I'm a big Bryson fan. I think I've read everything Bill's written. The Mother Tongue has just been added to my list. I just received my Jack Darr book today, so it'll be a challenge to see which one I read first.

Comment

Working...
            X