what is an oscilloscope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is an oscilloscope

This is entertaining and educational for some , thought I would share.
    https://youtu.be/DgYGRtkd9Vs
    If you don't know where your going any road'll take you there : George Harrison

Is that Mr. Boom from Canadia?

Justin
    "Wow it's red! That doesn't look like the standard Marshall red. It's more like hooker lipstick/clown nose/poodle pecker red." - Chuck H. -
    "Of course that means playing **LOUD** , best but useless solution to modern sissy snowflake players." - J.M. Fahey -
    "All I ever managed to do with that amp was... kill small rodents within a 50 yard radius of my practice building." - Tone Meister -

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Thomas View Post
      Is that Mr. Boom from Canadia?

Justin
      You know it is
      "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
      You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

A Tektronix 5103N visual solo

Jeeez does Keysight really want to be associated with ElectroBoob?
        Last edited by tedmich; 03-04-2020, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Did you ever have to align old video nuvicon pickup video cameras with a vector scope?

Comment

Thanks for the vid lol! I happen to be in the market for a refurb oscilloscope right now.. Been looking at this one. Thoughts, Comments, Criticism? Fluke 96B ScopeMeter Series II 60MHz Oscilloscope

Thanks!

Comment

Unless you really need the form factor or portability, it's twice as expensive as what is needed for work on guitar amps. It's new with a warranty and that's worth something, but used scopes are cheap if you can find one from a reputable source. It's hard to find someone who can fix a scope when it's broken. A senior tech that worked for me brought in a broken scope he bought for $5. It blew his mind when I fixed it in 15 minutes. It worked for about 10 years, then blew a filter cap. I fixed that and it's still working.
              WARNING! Musical Instrument amplifiers contain lethal voltages and can retain them even when unplugged. Refer service to qualified personnel.
              REMEMBER: Everybody knows that smokin' ain't allowed in school !

Comment

Working...
              X