Allparts generally -- P90 bobbins in particular

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allparts generally -- P90 bobbins in particular

As of this moment, 18 of the 38 items on their Pickup Winding Parts pages are out of stock. Are they getting out of this business or is it because these parts come from China?

Whatever the case, I may be getting a big (for me) P90 order soon and I need the good bobbins. Does anybody have some of these they'd be willing to part with for a semi-exorbitant mark-up? Hit me at zhangbucker@yahoo.com

Originally posted by Zhangliqun View Post
    As of this moment, 18 of the 38 items on their Pickup Winding Parts pages are out of stock. Are they getting out of this business or is it because these parts come from China?

Whatever the case, I may be getting a big (for me) P90 order soon and I need the good bobbins. Does anybody have some of these they'd be willing to part with for a semi-exorbitant mark-up? Hit me at zhangbucker@yahoo.com
    We have them in stock Thousands of them.

Comment

Originally posted by zparts View Post
      We have them in stock Thousands of them.
      Not these P90 bobbins you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Zhangliqun View Post
        Not these P90 bobbins you don't.
        Are you referring to the ones they have listed on their website? 50mm with a textured top and bottom surface? Those are the exact ones we have too unless you're referring to something they aren't listing?

Comment

Recently I found a fantastic 49.2mm P90 bobbin. Love it. Not all thin and cheesy with sharp outer edges like some others.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfeMacleod View Post
            Recently I found a fantastic 49.2mm P90 bobbin. Love it. Not all thin and cheesy with sharp outer edges like some others.
            Care to share source here or via DM? Thanks!

Comment

The WD bobbins are very nice and worth checking out. 50mm only.

Comment

Originally posted by zparts View Post
                Are you referring to the ones they have listed on their website? 50mm with a textured top and bottom surface? Those are the exact ones we have too unless you're referring to something they aren't listing?
                Everybody has those. The ones Allparts actually ships out are different and better -- more vertical space and without that useless indent on the end that can catch the wire.

Comment

Working...
                X