Realistic 33-920 Transistorized Stereo Microphone Mixer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realistic 33-920 Transistorized Stereo Microphone Mixer

I've searched high and low for this all over the WWW, but it just doesn't seem to be there, at least not without paying for it or signing up for something that might not be free.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Realistic_33-920.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	649.7 KB
ID:	876436

I know it's not a very good scan; I'll do a better one some other time.
    -tb

"If you're the only person I irritate with my choice of words today I'll be surprised" Chuck H.

I have no idea how much of the company is left, if any, but used to be long ago you could call Tandy and they would send it out. usually the owner manual included schematic on last page. If that doesn't work, and Elektrotanya doesn't have it, yep you are truly lost at sea. Tandy sold out long ago, but Radio Shack still exists. We could always ask them.

Although it looks like we could trace that one out without getting a head ache.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Not sure what you're looking for. That seems to be the complete schematic. Here's a cleaned-up version.

https://music-electronics-forum.com/...1&d=1584893581
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dmeek View Post
        Here's a cleaned-up version.
        Hey, thanks for doing that!

Originally posted by dmeek View Post
        Not sure what you're looking for. That seems to be the complete schematic.
        I happened to run across a paper copy of the manual the other day, so I scanned and posted it in case anyone else might be looking for it.
        -tb

"If you're the only person I irritate with my choice of words today I'll be surprised" Chuck H.

Comment

Working...
        X