Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FENDER SIDEKICK 65 Reverb - Need READABLE Schematics, PLEASE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FENDER SIDEKICK 65 Reverb - Need READABLE Schematics, PLEASE!!!

Hey! I hope someone here can help me; I’ve been all over the web.
    I’m looking for some clear sharp schematics for my Fender Sidekick 65 Reverb, made in Japan.
    Solid state, mid 1980s.
    There is what looks like the same version available here and on other sites, but when you open it and expand it, all the text and numbers are very hard to read. I’m guessing that a typewriter page was faxed back in the 1980s, and when you blow it up on your screen, it is very difficult to make out the actual text and numbers. My amp tech needs a version that’s readable.
    Any help, please???

Originally posted by Sixslinger View Post
    Hey! I hope someone here can help me; I’ve been all over the web.
    I’m looking for some clear sharp schematics for my Fender Sidekick 65 Reverb, made in Japan.
    Solid state, mid 1980s.
    There is what looks like the same version available here and on other sites, but when you open it and expand it, all the text and numbers are very hard to read. I’m guessing that a typewriter page was faxed back in the 1980s, and when you blow it up on your screen, it is very difficult to make out the actual text and numbers. My amp tech needs a version that’s readable.
    Any help, please???
    https://music-electronics-forum.com/...ad.php?t=33010
    Get the one in Dr Gonz post last one in the thread I blew it up to 400% looks good to me.

nosaj
    soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

That is as good as it gets. And that is exactly what we had to work with in the 80's too. On good days. As authorized Fender stations. Except we didn't have zoom, just magnifier lamps.
      If he is stuck on a particular component value, post the item in question and I'm sure we can figure it out.
      Originally posted by Enzo
      I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

That is a good, readable version.
        https://music-electronics-forum.com/...6&d=1367758163
        Thanks.
        The one that I had on file was smudgy.

Comment

That is what Fender sent us back when. it was copies of copies them. Pretty much what you are going to find is this stuff. But as g1 said, I'd wager we can figure out any mystery part.
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
          X