Soundtracs Jade Console Power Supply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soundtracs Jade Console Power Supply

I was contacted by an owner of a Soundtracs Jade Recording Console that has a failed power supply. He found me by way of someone who knows me/of me in the Pennsylvania area, with his operation down on Hollywood Blvd, in Hollywood, CA.

I googled the information which took me to StudioSystems.co.UK where for a fee, documentation is available. I haven't yet heard back from the owner, so I don't know if he has documentation or not.

Does anyone out there have schematics/documentation on the power supply for one of these consoles?
    Logic is an organized way of going wrong with confidence

Only Soundtracs I have is a 16-8-16

Is there something about the power supply that is arcane?
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
      Only Soundtracs I have is a 16-8-16

Is there something about the power supply that is arcane?
      I don't yet know. I'm assuming at least bipolar supplies, utility and digital supplies. Thus far, I've only replied to the email inquiry sent to me. I don't yet know his console size, whether it's a 32 input, 40 input, 8 or 16 bus board. I'll know more when I hear back from the owner. And, if we do get together, I still don't have access to my shop where all my resources and loads are. Being on this extended 'holliday' has it's drawbacks.
      Logic is an organized way of going wrong with confidence

Comment

I dig. I can't work on anything, only shop I have is my friend RJ's shop, and I don't invite work into his shop unless I think it is something he would work on. The scope I brought with me to the home sits in the closet where it was put 5 years ago.
        Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
        X