where can I download tekscope?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can I download tekscope?

I was trying to download Tektronix TekScope , but before downloading it I got a notification that it can have viruses. Where it's better to find the safest one?

I'd go to the source. You have to register, but why not. That way you get updates, etc.

https://www.tek.com/software/tekscop...ysis-software#
    "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
      I'd go to the source. You have to register, but why not. That way you get updates, etc.

https://www.tek.com/software/tekscop...ysis-software#
      thanks a lot, I used it and had no difficulties. Thanks again!!

Comment

if anyone else had the same problems, read (link removed) it helped me to download everything safety, found this recommendation on the forum here somewhere
        Last edited by Chuck H; 05-30-2020, 10:57 PM. Reason: spam, spam, bacon and spam

Comment

Originally posted by Sandra M. Jay View Post
          found this recommendation on the forum here somewhere
          No you didn't. I searched thoroughly. You opened with talk of infected sites and looking for a safer way and closed with an antivirus programs link that WAS NOT recommended by anyone here, ever. Also telling is the use of a female SN at a forum that's basically a sword fight. All this cooking for one little piece of SPAM?

Because this was an agendized deception and your IP is riddled with spam offenses I'm not inclined to leniency.

EDIT: But I'm not moving the thread to the spam area. The spam link is removed and Dudes good link remains.
          Last edited by Chuck H; 05-30-2020, 11:12 PM.
          "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
          You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

but but look at her avatar!
            Click image for larger version

Name:	MCocktease.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	223.3 KB
ID:	857876

Comment

Working...
            X