Boss re1000 digital multi echo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss re1000 digital multi echo

Hi everyone hope you can help me. I am repairing the above unit and need to replace two rotary pots labeled decay and warmth on the front panel. The markings on them are :024F 10KB and 074F 50KB and on the circuit board they are referred to as VR9 and VR10, respectively.

Does anyone recognise these markings - I guess it means 10kΩ and 50kΩ ?

I also need to replace both 1/4 in jack sockets on the rear panel referred to as JK3 and JK4 on the circuit board which are plastic body with paddle shaped solder connectors arranged in a line centrally underneath (I will sort a photo eventually).

If anyone is familiar with this boss device I would love to hear from you.

Merry Christmas 07 btw.

Welcome to the board!

Yes, they are 10K and 50K linear taper pots (that's what the "B" references).

As for where to get them, here in the states, I would recommend Small Bear, as I know he has the jacks as well, but I will defer to some of our UK posters for sources more local to you.

Happy Holidays to you too.

Comment

I don't do much Boss work, but here also in the USA, I just call ROland and order the Boss pots from the factory.
      Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

Working...
      X