Greetings from Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Japan

I've been working for more than 20 years in guitar industries in Japan and established my own company this year. I can carry huge kinds of guitar parts (of course pickup parts also !) from Japan and other Asian countries.

Originally posted by Montreux View Post
    I've been working for more than 20 years in guitar industries in Japan and established my own company this year. I can carry huge kinds of guitar parts (of course pickup parts also !) from Japan and other Asian countries.

Greetings to you too. Happy new year as well. That should be music to the ears for these guys here. Enjoy yourself : )

Comment

A very, very welcome to you sir. This is a great place to talk pickups.

Comment

This is my guy...

Glad you could make it!

If anyone is looking for something, he'd be the guy to ask.

Comment

Glad your here Montreux. I would love to have a more direct source for pickup parts. The suppliers here in the USA are just not reliable unfortunately. Frequent backorders and poor customers service seem to be the norm.

Welcome!
          They don't make them like they used to... We do.
          www.throbak.com
          Vintage PAF Pickups Website

Comment

:-)

Greetings as well, so lets get serious. Do you have unfinished, unplated raw nickel silver humbucker covers available in 50mm pole spacing or Gibson spacing. What is minimum order quantity? What kind of humbucker bobbins do you carry and is it possible to get a sample of two pole screw and two slug side bobbins?

Do you have a parts list with pricing, like an excel file or web link?
            Thanks, hope we can do business...Dave
            http://www.SDpickups.com
            Stephens Design Pickups

Comment

Greetings from the USA and Happy New Year.

As mentioned by others, high quality nickel silver pickup covers, baseplates (long and short legged), high quality metal spacer bars, high quality affordable fillister pole piece screws (in C1018 and C1022 steal), and slugs. Available in nickel, gold, and black plating would be nice.

Quantity discounts would also be nice.
              www.guitarforcepickups.com

Comment

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new business!

Do you have a product and pricing list available yet?

Comment

You are welcome Montreux.

It´s nice having a source for getting parts.

Comment

Welcome, Glad to have you here. And yes a parts list like others asked would be really nice and very much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Possum View Post
                      Greetings as well, so lets get serious. Do you have unfinished, unplated raw nickel silver humbucker covers available in 50mm pole spacing or Gibson spacing. What is minimum order quantity? What kind of humbucker bobbins do you carry and is it possible to get a sample of two pole screw and two slug side bobbins?

Do you have a parts list with pricing, like an excel file or web link?
                      Thanks, hope we can do business...Dave
                      What he said plus, do you do 7 string pickup parts? Do you do bassplates with short legs? Do you have nickel tele neck pickup covers?

Comment

Hi and Welcome.

I will try to get right to the basics as quickly as possible...

What do you have, how much does it cost and how quickly can we get it in our hands?

I think that is what most of us want to know... At least for a start...

And a very warm welcome,

AC

Comment

Good Morning

Dear, Everybody

Thanks for lots of inquiry for pickup parts.
                          I'm really wondering why US major parts suppliers can't carry good pickup parts from Japan or Asian countries.

I've just started my own business, so no price list, no business policy (like MOQ), no website yet.

Followings are summary of parts I can supply.
                          1. Unplated (of course plated) N/S pickup covers with some kinds of string spaces
                          2. N/S bassplate for humbuckers
                          3. N/S chrome or plated Tele pickup covers (same as Lindy Fralin is using)
                          4. ABS resin bobbins
                          etc etc...

Lots of US pickup companies are using these 1. 2 and 4.

Now I don't have any inventory of parts but after Japanese new year holiday (until Jan 6th) I will order these parts asap. I can get by the end of Feb.

Please send an e-mail to my own address about further questions.

Really thank you for your interest !
                          Last edited by Montreux; 01-02-2008, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Welcome Montreux! I'll be after the single coil parts! Glad you could make it to the forum
                            www.chevalierpickups.com

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

The others are right, a good parts catalog would be a big help indeed.

Do you just make metal/plastic parts, or do you make Forbon parts like Jazz Bass bobbin plates too?

Ken
                              www.angeltone.com

Comment

Working...
                              X