Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warehouse Guitar Speaker: "Black and Blue" released

http://www.warehouseguitarspeakers.c...rod=black_blue

If these are as good as WGS' other offerings....good luck Celestion!

No doubt there is an overwhelming consensus on the internet how amazingly good their other speakers sound - regardless of the cheap prices. No reason to believe their Black and Blue's won't sound just as amazing.

BTW, shipping charges only go up marginally the more speakers you buy. For me a 12" Veteran runs $11 shipping/handling but only increases to $15 when I added a second 12" Veteran to my purchase.

Comment

Looks good....

I bought a V30 from them and was very impressed. I didn't realize until now that they also have a GreenBack clone.

Hats off to them for making an American business work so well. It can be done afterall!

Ed
      www.PhilosoPhrets.com

Comment

Dave also told me he was investigating making a 50-watt Black&Blue to compete with the "Gold"....

Comment

Ive installed their 75w? Classic lead speakers in 2 different amps.

They sound GREAT. I will be buying more .

Celestions are over-hyped and WAY over priced.

Comment

Originally posted by PlayItAll View Post
            I bought a V30 for me to learn how to play guitar and was very impressed. I didn't realize until now that they also have a GreenBack clone.

Hats off to them for making an American business work so well. It can be done afterall!

Ed
            i have a V30 too just recently,,i love em.. they sound so good,, regardless of the cheap prices
            Last edited by kurtdaniel; 05-20-2011, 04:14 AM.

Comment

too bad they dont make the old JBL DFs and EVMs... the 200 watters. The orginal EVMs sound amazing in any amp. I have one in my home built 50 watt twin/super reverb clone and the thing just sings.
              Also Eminence makes a Commonwealth 12" speaker which is supposed to be modeled after the JBL df120. I have one in 5E5 build and sounds awesome!! there is a brief break in period with that one where it has a really ugly high end "sizzle" but goes away and also sings!!
              too bad more outfits dont reproduce these...

Comment

Working...
              X